Intimacy problems

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Tabascold, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Tabascold

Tabascold New Member

Me and my gf have known each other for several years, but we've only gone out for about 5 months. I have been interested in her since I've known her but never really came out about it. So far it's been great between us, except one thing. 3 out of 5 times we fool around, she can't keep me interested. She's gorgeous and a blast to be with, and I love the things she does to me, but it still can't keep me up. Any ideas on what we can work on?

2. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Have you had this prob with other women?

3. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

are you blaming her for your own issues, or are you 100% sure that its something about her thats failing to keep you interested?

It was definitely an interesting way to phrase it. Does your mind wander away from sex? is she boring in bed? does she cause you to be scared, worried, insecure for any reason?

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

What is the actual problem? Is she bad in bed/at head/etc? If so, then you need to tell her what you like. No relationship works without open communication.

5. Tabascold

Tabascold New Member

I don't know whether it's her or me. We played around last night again, and I hinted her to focus on some more sensitive areas of my body, and it worked great. Like she would caramel on my stomach / nipples and lick it off, but if she didn't play with my penis enough, it would go soft. It going soft would make me paranoid which prevents it from going back up, and makes her think that what she's doing isn't pleasurable for me.

6. tominos

tominos New Member

i think it's more your problem than your gf's. has this happened in the past?