SRS interweb friends??

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by c0dyblah, Aug 23, 2007.

1. c0dyblah

c0dyblah New Member

well, for me, coming across someone of the opposite sex seems very hard to do. but i always wondered trying the internet, but then it seems sorta creepy/loserish(but what do u guys think?). and my friends were joking about it around dinner tonight. so i was thinkin about giving CL and myspace a shot with finding people. nothing serious, but to at least build some kind of personal confidence and skill. i personally think i prob wont lose anything anyways. so what to do? :dunno: and maybe some pointers/stories might help

2. maks

maks Bah! t(-_-t)

I don't see how CL could possibly work. How would you know what people are like before you meet them?

Myspace is a better shot although people tend to put up an exaggerated image of themselves.

Why not meet people from OT? You can kinda get an idea of their personality from reading their posts....in some ways more so than myspace. I met a couple people recently, one was female. Had a great time :)

Are you male or female? Are you talking about dating? If female you will have to be more careful...there are many manipulative guys out there.

People oftentimes joke about it because they think of doing it themselves. Loser-ish...not at all. That mindset won't help you connect with new people. The world is evolving and this is just one of the ways.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2007
  3. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I met a girl on Zwinky as crazy as that sounds. Not to date but it is kinda cool to know girls that like the same stuff you do.

4. c0dyblah

c0dyblah New Member

im am a male