interorectogestion - is this true???

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Diablo3305, Jul 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diablo3305

Diablo3305 Guest

interorectogestion

Well, the age old question has been answered

If i put food up my ass, will i digest it better?

well, research shows this to be true. Thousands across the country have adapted to this new form of eating. The new form is seen to be quite amusing, and alot healthier. The Surgeon General has concluded, that food entering the anus, is broken down on its way to the stomach, rather than afterwords. The surgeon general has also declared that this new form of food ingestion will actually put a stop to high cholesterol, and most kinds of stomach cancers.

2. LBKornhusker

LBKornhusker Muscular cyborg German dude dances with sexy Frenc

3. HardTech

HardTech hungry

I bet you like eating bratwursts ;)

4. Fatghost28

Fatghost28 Guest

Believe it or not, this is actually true.

The intestine contains a special protein called Chromium Ribase Kineasein (CRK).

This protein has been shown to bind with glucose and essential amino acids and rapidly transport them into the cell, at a much faster rate than ordinary stomach digestion allows.

[​IMG]

This picture shows the typical cell of the lower intestinal wall. Note that the cell is flushed with glucose molecules (the blue things) but that these are not moving into the cells.

now, when interorectogestion is used to intake food instead of traditional oral ingestion, the cells are able to utilize both amino acids and glucose much more effeciently:

[​IMG]

Note how much fuller and stronger the cells are, and that all the free floating glucose molecules have been absorbed.

What does all this mean?

Well, for body builders, it means that ingesting food anally will actually increase protein synthesis (an improvement of over 135% was noted) and increase testosterone (an improvement of over 128% was noted).

It also means that insulin sensitivity will increase, allowing for greater gains in muscle strength and size while limiting accumulation of body fat.

5. Oh yes this has been thoroughly researched. I have a hard time inserting Taco Bell sometimes - Donuts can be a challenge as well. Usually I'll just blend all my food in a blender, then I'll use a special enema bag to fill my colon will delicious, berrie filled Krispy Cremes!

6. totaly

totaly Guest

Re: interorectogestion

:madfawk:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2002
  7. Fatghost28

Fatghost28 Guest

Re: Re: interorectogestion

yeah, but the benefits are real. A lot of pro BBs have started doing this during the diet phase, because it helps them keep muscle mass.

8. totaly

totaly Guest

Re: Re: Re: interorectogestion

9. Fatghost28

Fatghost28 Guest

Re: Re: Re: Re: interorectogestion

Actually, in some parts of europe they have restaurants where you can interrectogest your food, but they're very expensive. I know some of the F1 drivers in Monte Carlo do it to before a big race.

But as for the discomfort thing, I tried it with breakfast today, it wasn't that bad. I sliced an apple into small pieces and cut some chicken into little cubes, it went in pretty easy and I feel really good right now.

10. Diablo3305

Diablo3305 Guest

guys, i tried it this morning with my breakfast. I had 4 eggs, 2 pieces of toast, and some OJ...i must say, i had the best workout after this. I had soooo much energy. I got to the end of my leg workout, and i still felt great. I even jumped on some cardio after that. You really feel the effects of the food this way... :bigthumb:

11. totaly

totaly Guest

12. Diablo3305

Diablo3305 Guest

well, it feels alittle weird at first, but you get used to it...
    As far as i understand, it travels to the stomach. I guess you have to be turd free to do it.. It does make you full, and in fact feels better in the stomach than taking in food orally. You will know how much to put in.. You will eat alittle less this way, however the food is absorbed better.

Doesn't make you want to poop, until you have to. It goes up there pretty well, didn't have much trouble. Its almost like its more natural for the body. Not sure about when it comes back out, still waiting on that...give me some time, ill let you know...

13. Fatghost28

Fatghost28 Guest

It feels...well, at first it felt a little weird. But about half way through it felt pretty good.

It actually travels through the intestines and back into the stomach, then it comes back through the intestines and you digest normally. You get a double digestion effect, thats why the food is used more effeciently.

just cut your food small enough to fit, unless u like putting big chunks up there :ugh2:

it by passes it, but I recommend you take a dump before you eat.

Put a normal meal in there, just make it small enough chunks to fit
    Surprisingly no.

Nope

Yes. Because it comes back through the normal route, it comes out as regular shit.

14. ast27

ast27 Guest

this thread: :rofl: :slap:

15. Sakino

Sakino I Live In A Giant Bucket

:werd: To Much for me. :confused:

16. ast27

ast27 Guest

I'm not going to ruin it :)

carry on :big grin:

17. afzan

afzan Guest

18. Dragon Chan

Dragon Chan Guest

uh, how did you do the OJ? a squirt bottle ? :ugh2:

19. Fatghost28

Fatghost28 Guest

Actually, juices and fluids should still be taken orally. Only solid food should be taken rectally, since the double digestive process doesn't really affect liquids.

20. totaly

totaly Guest

21. Fatghost28

Fatghost28 Guest

This is true.

22. Slimmy

Slimmy Get Richt or Die Trying

holy shit you guys are fuckin sick. :ugh:

23. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

wow, I thought that I was the only one to do that...:eek: I read that Flex Wheeler did it, and I tried it. I love it, I can only have select meals like that unfortunatly. The meals are good tho, meats cooked well done, some hams, some turkeys cooked and cut a certain way as well.

There is a product out that you can get only on line for this, it looks somewhat similar to a gravy baster, but the trick is to blend the food properly but not to the point to where it is liquidy and insert and squeeze. It is called the interorecter™ [​IMG] kinda tricky but you get the hang of it

24. Fatghost28

Fatghost28 Guest

I dunno, I've read studies that showed that solid foods get the best results, just cut them small, and you don't need to liquify them.

25. Filmboy44

Filmboy44 Guest

yeah arch told me about that. I like it the other way tho this way I can get more up there and we all know more = bigger so....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.