Internet Dating....how to get best responses?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Chadder007, Oct 4, 2005.

1. Chadder007

Chadder007 OG Diamond Member

Joined some internet dating things here, but Im not really sure what to email any of the girls. What gets a good response online from girls on dating sites? Apparently those "free" flirts or winks don't work for me. LOL I need something to email them.

2. lick wid nit wit

lick wid nit wit Official OT Oracle

Buy a subscription to the dating sites, dummy :p

But other than that, what are you looking for? Are you looking for tail? Do you want a relationship?

You haven't really said what you want from those dating sites. You need to be more descriptive so the powers of OT can help you.

3. Digits

Digits New Member

.. Don't internet date

4. afterShock81

afterShock81 If I could only have one food for the rest of my l

don't pay shit. If ya wanna do the internet thing, just go on myspace and add some people from your area.

5. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

"Hi"

seriously

if she's interested, she will respond and give you something to work with

if she seems interested, get a "real" date with her as soon as possible (don't keep talking to her on the internet for an extended period of time)

6. caesaar

caesaar New Member

i quite agree with u, intenet dating is only good for finding dates but the real work happens outside the net.

7. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Research NLP. For. Teh. Win.

8. brandnewlow

brandnewlow New Member

i dont really care for the internet dating...

9. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

R u a girl? If so just show ur bewbis.

10. Chadder007

Nope, but maybe if i were a girl....id be getting more responses on dating sites.

And to all of the girls that don't respond to me on those sites....I hope they die in a fire.

Also I do have a sub to one of them, and im looking for dates. Still want to test out all the different models to see which one will suit me the best. :hsugh:

11. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

give us a link to your profile or PM it to me

12. lick wid nit wit

lick wid nit wit Official OT Oracle

Are you speaking of the girls who you responded to and they never responded back? Yeah, that's rude. but

if you are speaking of girls who never contacted you in the first place, there's a chance that your profile doesn't interest them. You're not God's gift to the female gender, grasshopper.

13. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

My experience with i-dating is that you will get chicks if you are a hot, hunk of a man. If you are a normal guy, you'll do a lot better going to a bar.

Don't waste your time or money.

14. Chadder007

Nope, wasn't expecting girls to just flock to my profile. Im not a hottie at all. Im not hot enough to pull women and not ugly enough to have a pitty pull either. Just average joe.
    Im sending out a bunch of emails and getting no responses at all back. I can see that the users have logged onto their account but no response at all.

Usually im like Hi there (blah blah) noticed that you like to go to (blah blah) too. Its still nice to see a girl that likes cooking nowadays. You seem like a wonderful girl, Id like to chat with you a bit sometime if you would like. Email me soon.
    Anyway that is my typical email, but g@*damn if no one fucking answers. Its pissing me the fuck off. These women are fucking weird or something. I donno. :ugh:

15. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

There's your problem. You kinda come across like a loser, or at least it could be interpreted that way.

1) "Its still nice to see a girl that likes cooking nowadays." = You're very old-school, and believe women should be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen making pot roast, so it can be piping hot on the table when you get home at 5:30 SHARP.

2) "You seem like a wonderful girl," = Hi, I'm desparate and I'll be your little bitch. I'm making a very bold statement based on a short, very unrepresentative cross-section of your personality.

3) "I'd like to chat with you a bit sometimes if you would like." = I'm indecisive, and I'll leave the "pants wearing" in any relationship we might end up having (if you want it) up to you.

Seriously, if you want to get their attention, you've got to use lines that aren't as easily construed to "he = bad news." Try something like this:

"Hi, I notice from your profile that you are interested in _____; and it happens that I'm just getting started in that hobby myself. I was hoping to chat with you, and you can help me get 'up to speed' with things related to the hobby. Hopefully, we'll hit it off in the process since you seem like the type of girl I'd like to date. Email me soon!"

Simple, direct, and a hell of alot more confident sounding than your original. The goal here is to tell her that you have something in common, that either you'd like her to teach you (or you'd like to teach her, depending on the situation) more about it, and that you're also hoping to hit it off and start dating her. You don't want to show any insecurities, it's an instant "turn and run" signal. Hide your cards a bit; it will make her that much more intrigued and want to get to know you -- not to mention that you've just proven that you are interested in her on a different level.

Good luck. :bigthumb:

16. purplebeast

purplebeast The depths of hell and endless torture await all h

I second that. I have never had any luck in any kind of dating site. And altough imnot gonna claim to be a lady killer. I do fairly good in real life. I think the problem is that online dating is very one dimensional. All girls have to judge you by is your looks. And if u dont measure up, well then they wont give you the time of day. As opposed to real life where even if u dont measure up looks wise. You still have some tools to help you out like popularity, sense of humor, personality. Or it could be something as simple as she likes the way u smell, and therefore will stick arround for a bit and maybe you'll say or do something that will spark her interest during the conversation.

17. Tenchuu

Tenchuu New Member

be pushey. hope to talk to you sometime = never get a responce, talk to you soon = getting a responce. actlike youre doing them a favor, and set yourself apart from every other of the 588628387487 internet users that e-mailed them that day. just for fun i did the E-pimp for a while and as an average guy, if you make it seem like your doing them a fevor by talking to them i got a 80%+ responce rate. once past that, your on your own. being yourself worked the best for me. lots of "friends with benifits" right now. just remember being the same is boreing from them. they are there looking fore something different form the average guy that they know in the bars.