internet connection problems..HELP!!!

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by GOPATRIOTS, Nov 17, 2003.

1. GOPATRIOTS

GOPATRIOTS Guest

Ok check this out I try to log on right. I do everything and then at the end my SBC YAHOO page opens up and says theres no page to display.If I close out and click on IE ill be online.See its not really a big deal but I just bought NORTON AV 2004 and its asking me to do a live update when i do it says theres something wrong with the server and that i need to be online to do it..I called SBC tech and they were no help.I went to Microsoft.com to do soe updates but tagain they ask me to be online.What do I do???By the way Im running a Router and even if I take it off same thing...Is there a way I can make IE6 my primary browser???

2. Leb_CRX

Leb_CRX OT's resident terrorist

Zourn, I had to :big grin:

[​IMG]

3. SFLegend

SFLegend .

lmao @ the pic. I just had to right-click save as...

Anyway, to set IE to be your default browser, press the start button -> control panels -> Add/Remove Programs -> click on the tab that says 'Set Program Access and Defaults'. From there you can set whatever web browser to be the default browser.

4. Zourn

Zourn 16-bit Ninja OT Supporter

I stole it from OT anyways. :o

With SBCYahoo when you click that link on your desktop, it's going to tell your computer to open the yahoo browser.