interior detail question..

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by 93CivicEX, Sep 5, 2001.

1. 93CivicEX

93CivicEX Charming, Dashing, Rental car bashing

...seats and carpet are disgusting.

It needs equipment I dont have and I jsut wanna pay some one to deal with my mess....

The side of the seats is gross as fuck...by the e-brake. Will there be any way to get this area clean from grime that would turn your stomach without taking it out?

Also, for detailers... is there any questions I should ask about how they plan to do this to make sure I am getting someone who will do it right? If Im gonna lay down some $$$ I want good work! :big grin:

also. What can I expect to pay for carpets and seats to be cleaned professionally and thoruoghly on highly soiled seats in a civic coupe?

thanks Scott! :big grin:

2. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

It will probably run around $40-60 for an interior detail. Either shampooing and wet vac or an extractor (like home steam cleaning) will give equally good results. You want to make sure as much soap residue is removed after cleaning or stains will reform in the areas that soap residue remains.

Try to find a shop that you see a lot of luxury cars in front of as opposed to one with a lot of used car lot cars. Shops that deal with private individuals instead of dealers do a much better job and don't take shortcuts-detail shops that primarily rely on used car dealers for their business do the jobs so cheaply for the dealers that they do just the minimum to make them happy, and then overcharge private individuals to make up the difference-and often use the same 'quicky' mentality when doing their cars as well.

3. CIVIC SiR DUDE

CIVIC SiR DUDE ^^WANTS A NEW SCREEN NAME^^

get it professionally cleaned

they can do miracles for your car

inside and out