MMA Interesting Thread..

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Kenny Dalglish, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Kenny Dalglish

Kenny Dalglish New Member

2. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

Sherdog people are retarted.

3. Beepsandbuzzes

Beepsandbuzzes New Member

I think the whole thing was blown out of proportion. I read the reports before I saw the fight, and they were saying it was held for 7 seconds after he tapped, that's just total bullshit.

4. dengar

dengar seans is a afta marchsollwe in his gir! OT Supporter

I like how the BJ gif is in slow mo.

I only read sherdog for the boxing forum. The heavyweights forum is so unbelievable, I don't know how anyone can actively participate there.

5. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

dont do something wrong and you wont get in trouble. Bj penn didnt get in trouble because people didnt blow it out of perportion. Should he be punished as well? Yes .... but you cant justify one wrong by saying some one else got away with it. Thats like saying why am I getting the death sentence and bob got life in prison. Who cares if you didnt do it to begin with you wouldnt be in trouble.

I can understand people holding chokes for a bit or subs untill the reff himself seperates or actually touches you or tells you to stop becaus ethere have been misunderstandings before where guys have let go thinking the ref told the to stop or because other people have tapped and then the match goes on and they lose. Holding it for too long just to prove a point or to be a bad ass is stupid