FRK Interesting Situation...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Keesh, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Keesh

Keesh New Member

OK, so this is my first post in FS but here it goes.

I have been working with this girl who I kind of knew from back in high school and she invited me to hang out with some other people from work last weekend and we both had a bit to much to drink and ended up leaving the apartment and going to the back of my car (classy, I know.) She couldn't have sex because of her period but we managed to find other things to do. We ended up just sleeping on a couch together at our friend's house and in the morning she got up and left for work, I had the day off.

The night after that, she comes over and we have amazing sex. I don't know any other way to put it haha. She's into the rough loud sex I've always wanted to have.

Last night she was riding me and came all over me, I've never had that happen but it was incredible. After we had sex the last couple nights, we talked about all the things we liked and what we've done. That was almost as fun as the actual sex. A couple times we got so turned on by talking about it, we'd just fuck some more.

We both know it's just for fun, but I'm wondering how long it can go on before one person becomes attached? Any of you have experiences like this? Good idea, bad?

2. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I have never really had a FWB end well. I'm hoping the one I have now goes better.
    I would advise not spending to much time together, thats whats always fucked me over.

3. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

ive had a FWB work great. its not my proudest story, but this girl and i were both in bad relationships and we started fucking. the sex between us wasnt some sort of excuse to get out of the relationships or anything, in fact no one knows about it but us still. we just wanted to fuck

i used to be very bad at breaking a girl's heart, so id just stay in the relationship when i wanted to leave. and her bf was a dickhead and they broke up soon enough, as did i and my gf.

the point is, we were friends first, and the sex was just about the sex. she's about the only girl that id find i wasnt jealous if she was with someone else, and from what i know she felt the same. i dont know how to tell you not to get attached, but thats how it sorta just worked out for me

and that story also informs another story about my having sex with 2 different girls hours apart :mamoru:

4. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

go to bed, its late in this timezone

:mamoru:

5. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

There's your first mistake. I hope for your sake this isn't a career job, and one you can afford to leave behind if/WHEN this FWB thing fails. :noes:

6. Keesh

Keesh New Member

Yeah, thats about how things happened with me. Thanks for the response.

Story on the sex with the two girls?

7. Pea-Ta

Pea-Ta New Member

QFT

8. Black of Night

Black of Night New Member

I've had FwB's work out before. It's all between you two.

As far as working togther though.... you are probably screwed on that, because if it ends badly you will have to make a choice. There is a bright side though, if you can get her to fuck you at work once in a while.

9. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

well, i pretty much just nailed the two girls i was fucking in the same day. except only one knew about the other. :mamoru:

so i stop by the one-who-knew's dorm for a quick romp before going down to ann arbor for the other piece. funny thing is, ann arbor girl used to love sucking my cock, and itd be the first thing she'd do when i got through the door. so there i getting head like :hsugh: and freaking out that she will somehow taste the pussy on my cock.

10. Jim311

Jim311 New Member

FWBs can work out but they can also get ugly.