SRS Interesting Situation

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Drifter87, Aug 8, 2006.

1. Drifter87

Drifter87 Yippi-kay-ay, Motherfucker

The Back Story:
    I met this girl in college and we hit it off, we never offically were GF/BF, but we might as well been. Near the end of the year she was creating to much fake drama and she would get into arguments with my brother then tell me to never speak to him again. She met my dad one day and said that I could never talk to him again. After that, I broke it off with her, because family comes before anything and I was tired of her BS.

Over the summer she apparently slept with 3-5 other guys to get me jealous, then she found out a mutual friend of ours was going to be my roommate, so she started dating him.

The Now:
    Then I get a call from her new bf/my roommate saying if I don't move out of the dorm he will damage my car, make my life hell, and turn the entire floor against me. My other roommate says he dosn't want to get involved and to leave him out of it (which is respectable).

I am going to call housing within the next few days, but if that fails... have any ideas on what to do? I would just beat some sense into him, but I don't feel like going to jail or getting kicked out of college.

2. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

If he is threateningyou or your property, call the cops. It will be documented in their files.

3. blueNcream

blueNcream win OT Supporter

He just sounds like a retard. Threats? :hsugh:

4. pixing

pixing New Member

he said that and you didn't laugh at him?

what a tool

5. Drifter87

I did laugh at him, if housing does nothing, I think I will just stay in the room to piss him off. If he has the problem, then he should move out, not me.

6. pixing

pixing New Member

seriously - "turn the whole floor against you" I didn't think guys said stuff like that - that's very middle school girl-ish

just act like nothing happened, hopefully he'll come to his senses

7. Drifter87

He is stuck in High School and when the girl gets angry, she restorts to High School ways... I think I will pretend like nothing happened...

If he has problems, he can move out. He breaks my shit, I call the cops.

8. Drifter87

I doubt he will ever come to his senses saldy... seeing how is past relationships with people in general are