FRK Interesting situation

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dumb_end_user, Jan 7, 2005.

1. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

My wife works with a gal who is happily married but is unhapy with their sex lives. I don't kow much of the back story on that whole deal but I do know that they have been married for some time, have a child, but do not have sex regularly. She has told my wife that they have not had sex in nearly a year. She is fed up with it and so after trying two different sex counselors (with no luck) has given up and is looking to explore her options.

The two of them were out the other day for a few drinks and began talking about what was going on and my wife suggested to her that I could probably "help her out" with a few things. She has said that she would like to try some different things in bed and is relatively unexperienced sexually. My wife was talking to her about the difference in orgasm and cumming about BDSM about fisting, etc. and her mouth dropped open and all she could say was "yes".

My wife will be out of town next week on business but has given me the green light to meet up with her friend. I told my wife to give her my email address so that she can get in touch with me if she is serious.

On one hand it would be a great experience in that I will basically have a clean slate to work with. I figured it would be a lot of fun for her to say "I've never done __________" and fulfill her wishes. But I'm also worried that I will unleash a monster (although I guess that's not really my problem).

I got this far and realized that I didn't realy know where I was going with this.

2. xela

xela So say we all!

Well, I say go for it and give this poor women the night of her life! She needs it!

3. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Wow.. thats a tricky situation. I'm not really sure where to start. I'll play the "good friend" card first and tell you what SOMEONE should say to you at some point.

My first concern is the idea of her stepping outside of her relationship without her husband's knowlege/consent. I know that may seem a bit "archaic" a notion but even if you don't have any kind of moral dilemma with that (and its not really your problem, is it?), I wonder how well she'll do with it later. I guess thats not really your problem either. :hs:

I sorta agree with your concern about "creating a monster", so to speak..but perhaps not in the way you mean. I'm thinking more...Glenn Close, bunny boiler, Fatal Attraction-ey. :rofl: I know that sounds silly but worst case scenarios are my thing. lol
    So she has the most amazing night/weekend/week/month of her life and her world is completely reshaped. And then what? "Well, that was fun, Jill...anyway, my wife is back and Good Luck!" To completely spell it out: What if she develops some sort of crush/obsession/blah blah blah for you as she recognises you as the only person that has ever taken her to that level before.

Ha! I sound so paranoid.

However.....thats assuming you think it to death like I did. To be honest..if I were presented with the opportunity like you have in front of you, I wouldnt bat an eye. I'd snatch up that chance like it was the only one I'd ever have again. ;) So much fun to be had.

4. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

The night of her life?

I had several nights worth of things planned :o

5. xela

xela So say we all!

Oh, you just loooovvveee rubbing it in don't you. :mamoru:

6. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

I considered that but based on the information I have (albeit secondhand) she seems to be more a live for the moment sort of person who is able to seperate sex from intimacy.

And not to worry there will be plenty of dialog before anything physical happens (if it even comes to that).

7. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Rubbing what? where?

8. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

I say you are more than capable of mentally handeling the situation, only question is wether she is, but you will find that out when you talk to her.

On a side note, and totally off topic, I just had my first nooner! my g/f is great...but she'll be the death of me

9. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

You're not fooling me..You're excited as hell and can't wait. ;)

10. xela

xela So say we all!

I'm just kidding how you said you're going to have her for more than one day...and that makes me even more jealous!

:rofl:

11. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

You're right. I'm wringing my hands at the prospects. :o

12. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

I know ;)

13. xela

xela So say we all!

:uh: Ya got me!

14. TampaGirl813

TampaGirl813 Guest

So....what happens if it turns into some kind of Fatal Attraction thing, screws things up with your wife and her job? Or worse her hubby somehow finds out (although if they haven't ha d sex in a year , he's probably hittin' someting else on the side!)
    There are alot of options to weigh out..It didn't work for me unfortunatly.....Good Luck!!

15. Lavender

Lavender Easter is my favorite holiday...

ok maybe its just me, but i'm seeing a huge red light. her husband doesn't know she is going to have these "encounters" with you. has she tried talking to her husband? maybe buying new cloths or a new hair do, or doing something sexy for him? maybe new toys, or talking to her husband and trying to see what he likes?

its still cheating.... isn't it?

16. You are lucky to have this oppurtunity. I would love to have a threesome with another woman and my hubby, but he is not for it. If your wife gave you permission, and is honestly okay with it, then by all means give this woman something she can think of on those lonely nights she isn't getting any from her hubby.

17. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

I would definately talk to her first. Make SURE she has talked to her husband and everything about this. does he know about it, is he ok with it? I would just be careful. you dont want an angry, jealous and obsessed husband on your trail after this is over.

18. the whole situation seems a little "Odd"...from her cheating on her husband to your wife giving you the green light. like wtf...it seems a little strange....
    make sure the whole thing isn't used against you latter....(ie...your wife wants to sleep with another guy just for something different..."well i let you sleep with her!")
    Also i wouldn't suggest doing it behind the other guys back...cause i'm sure he'd be less then pleased to hear that you were screwing around with his wife. Most couples don't like sharing their SO...guess that's not your guy's case....lol
    If you decide to go for it...have fun and good luck to you all...just don't come on here crying latter cause it all blew up in everyones face.
    To the girl with the "no sex" i would suggest ether ditching the guy or buying some toys!

19. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

DEU, you give an entirely different definition to interesting. :rofl:

20. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Whether or not he knows about "us" isn't my concern - she is an adult and she can live with the consequences as can I.

She told him that her new years resolution was to have more sex this year - with or without him. I'm not worried about any jealous husbands/boyfriends. I'm not the problem, if he cared enough about it he would have aready fixed the problem.

If my wife wants to sleep with someone else she will tell me so and I will make that decision when I have to. We both have complete veto power over each other's potential partners. We've been through this before and I'm not worried that she is going to leave me for anybody - why would she? She gets to have sex with me whenever she wants and occasionally with other people. Who else would let her get away with that sort of crap :noes:

21. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

I try to keep things fresh around here.

22. dmora

dmora Guest

all the emotional baggage aside, i dont see any problem and figure you will do what you seem to do so well.
    Seems to me like its just another day at the office for you. :cool:

23. HisXLNC

HisXLNC ๑۩۞۩๑ Hot ๑۩۞۩๑

I wouldn't want to ruin someone's marriage like that.

24. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

The damage is already done. I'm not going to ruin anything.

25. lotsofhp

lotsofhp New Member

I think its a bad idea, but it sounds like your mind is made anyway

I would never fuck a married girl (unless she was my wife) I just cant help but to think what if my wife was cheating on me. What a horrible feeling that would be. I guess your down with your wife going around but I wouldnt be at all. Yall are taking quiet the different aproach to marriage