Interesting Sex Stories

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by XsLiCk, Apr 12, 2005.

1. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

anyone care to share just like a funny story or what not... or if im planning to have a good night... where i cook dinner... and what not what to cook? keeping in mind im not an excellent chef...

2. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

My Gf and I were camping with her family.... we had our own tent but it was right next to the rents.... one night we went for a walk by the lake... she whipped out a condom and told me to nail her right there so she could be as loud as she wanted to be....

so we do the deed and she screams her lungs out... it was amazing! well we hear and or see another couple doing the same thing down the lake about 300 yds... It was dark but you could tell what was going on.... so her and I jump into the lake to a) calm my dick down and b) clean up a bit... when we get back her younger sister and her bf came back the same... both wet.... her dad looked at both her bf and me like he knew we just did his doughters.... then my GF was mad at her sis for having sex ha ha....

it was great.

3. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

haha, that's awesome. i hope that doesn't happen to me for another 3 years or so cause my gf's sister is only 13...

4. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

:rofl:! lol that is awesome though man...

5. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

she is 15.... we are 20 and 23 so it was NOT cool. he tried to give me a highfive after and I told him i would kick his ass... she is like my little sis too.

6. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

yea, if that happened to me and was 15 or something, i'd lay his ass out. if he was 20-23, i'd kill him. i wouldn't go so far as saying her sister is like a little sister to me, but i'd be pretty protective of her if the situation did arise :)