Interesting night.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by spydur86, Dec 3, 2008.

1. spydur86

spydur86 New Member

So you'll probably just tell me I'm reading too much into this but I figured it could make for some fun discussion regardless. Same girl that I've been hanging out with a lot recently (known her for about 6 years, could've dated her when we first met, and she said that herself, but I had a girlfriend at the time and now she says we "know each other too well and she's afraid she'd lose me if we dated and broke up"), anyway, we were hanging out at the bar and an older gentleman asked if we were a couple to which she replied "Not really." I kind of thought that should be a yes or no question, so I was curious how she'd respond to it. And for clarification it wasn't just to keep this guy from hitting on her, he was like 60+ and those weren't his intentions at all. Basically, just wondering why she'd respond that way after saying she "can't date me." Still weighing the options possibly?

Couple side notes that probably aren't of importance but whatever, I know the vag likes details. I'm a smoker and I know she despises it. She actually told me that all she wanted for Christmas from me was for me to quit smoking. I half-think that this could be one of the reasons she's hesitating to date me. Other than that, who knows.

2. Bob Brown

Bob Brown bewshit, bewshit, bewshit

THINKING TOO MUCH!

if you want to date her, do it, if not then don't care.

3. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

She's hesitating to date you because you've known her for 6 years and have yet to let her know that that is what you want. You've presented yourself as her friend, and that's how she sees you.

4. spydur86

spydur86 New Member

Negative, forgot to mention that but we hadn't talked for a year or so, we started hanging out again a month or two back and I made it clear that I didn't want to make the same mistake with her again after a week or so.

5. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Are you fucking her yet?

6. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Cause it sure looks like you've already made the same mistake.

7. spydur86

spydur86 New Member

Eh, made out here and there, no sex yet though.

8. koksa1234

koksa1234 Guest

son, srsly buy the ticket and take the flight with that girl ! she wants you :hsugh:

9. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Girls make out with their friends, dude. To girls, a kiss is just par for the course. They make out with hundreds of guys in their lifetimes and probably lose count within the first year after their first kiss.

Don't be fooled by "making out." You can be planted in the friendzone and still end up making out once in a while. Because girls are generally jaded enough to a kiss, that it means absolutely nothing to them UNLESS the kiss is from someone they are really into and have a lot of (what they like to call) chemistry with.

But her answer at the bar should be proof enough that she has low interest in you.

Are you guys a couple?

Eh.

Are you guys a couple?

Meh.

Are you guys a couple?

Not reeeeaaaaaly.

He'll do until someone better comes along.

You may not actually be friendzoned, but you seem an awful lot like a placeholder here.

The point? Start presenting more of a challenge. And date other girls. You don't have to chuck her away, but I certainly wouldn't be relying entirely on this one girl.

10. MCohen

MCohen #NotMyPresident #AmericaIsAlreadyGreat #GoSolar OT Supporter

You're friend-zoned and you read way too much into that.