Interested dream about my exes

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by formul8, Jan 15, 2009.

1. formul8

formul8 New Member

I had this very vivid dream a few days ago. I was driving around in my car with no one in the front seat, but my ex-wife, last ex-GF (3.5 years) and my first ex from along time ago (3.5 years) were in the back seat.

I stopped the car and told the last ex and the ex-wife to get out, but the one from a long time ago can stay. I was getting hungry, so I stopped to get something to eat. Came back, and someone stole the gauges from the dashboard of my car. It was not the long ago ex who did that but not sure who did.

The one from a long time ago and I are good friends. It hurt for a while, but she has really done well for herself, has a nice family and married the guy that she dated after we broke up over 12 years ago. I am so proud and happy for her and we talk every so often.

So, I wonder what the stolen gauges mean?

2. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Funny dream broski... :rofl:

3. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

Last week I dreamt about my ex every night for like 5 nights in a row. I'm still trying to figure that one out.

Wait... the crab wasn't wearing loafers, was he?

4. Two toys

Two toys New Member

dreams dont mean anything in my opinion (as in they arent some fortune cookie to our future), they are expressions of how we feel or what we saw that day or in the past week, sometimes they are just fantasies, but it really varies from person to person, i cant imagine me getting my dashboard stolen and you getting your dashboard stolen would have even the slightest connection.

5. Potski

Potski what?

How's your life going? Career/Relationship-wise?

I have speculation and guesses but that's all :mamoru: