Instinct for sprint

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by lippiephil27, Aug 17, 2008.

1. lippiephil27

lippiephil27 New Member

I'm thinking of getting the new touch phone sprint offers...any opinions on this particular phone......i dont wanna hear about how the dare of iphone is better im strictly interested in hearing about the instinct

2. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I've had mine for about a month and a half, I'm pretty happy with it. I moved up from Nextel though so just about anything would of had better features..

Downsides to it the camera is kinda shitty they could of put a 2mp or better on it, when using it as a mp3 player(and probably tv,radio, and gps) the battery goes kinda quick, but on the upside it comes with 2 batteries, and if your mostly using it as just a phone and to read emails quick it can go a couple days between charges.

3. Willey2cool

Willey2cool New Member

ive heard good things about it. The only bad thing is that you have to buy the data plan in order to get one so your looking at like $60 a month min to get one

4. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

$69 a month is the cheapest unless they've added new plans since I looked last.

5. Willey2cool

Willey2cool New Member

$69 is what i meant. i knew it was around there somehwere

6. Sanglant

Sanglant New Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (TELECA-/2.0 (BREW 3.1.5; U; EN-US; SAMSUNG; SPH-M800; Teleca/Q05A/INT) MMP/2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

I bought the Instinct and I love it. It costs $99.99 a month for the everything plan that's required for the phone. It includes unlimited calling, messaging, and data. My phone does have the 2.0 mega pixel camera. I do have to agree that the picture quality isn't the greatest, but overall I don't have any complaints other than the camera and the fact that you get a stylus with nowhere to store it on the phone.

7. mattATX

mattATX OT Supporter

You don't have to get the everything plan you can get the one below for 69.99.