instead of using a qtip for the vents anyone else use and air hose and some degreser?

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by JakeTheSnake, Nov 8, 2007.

1. JakeTheSnake

JakeTheSnake New Member

i figured out that its a lot easier to just spray degreaser on the vents and on the pannells and just blowing it all out with an air hose...it works just as good and a lot faster that going over every little air vent with a qtip.

2. justin30513

justin30513 New Member

I actually will spray a degreaser into the vent and use a paint brush to agitate it. I then come back (while wet) with my vac and brush attachment to extract it. Last, I follow up with a wet MF towel.

I don't know how I would ever make it without my vac and brush attachement for interiors. I use it on all the buttons and clusters. In fact, I have 3 in reserve just in case!

3. MartyFukstein

MartyFukstein OT Supporter

Most vents/buttons/pockets/cup holders can be done by simply misting on APC and using 80 psi of compressed air to blow off the dirt (hold a towel over the vent/pocket/cup holder to prevent splatter). Use painter's brushes and toothbrushes when the air is not strong enough. And if you "bleach" any plastic (make it look dry), mist on some Stoner Shine Spray to return color.

4. JakeTheSnake

JakeTheSnake New Member

i usually use a really powerful air hose so it always blows out all the pannells and it gets into the cracks in some doors that are hard to get to with brushes/