A&P inspired... more A70 pics by me (3 pics)

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by fliptight, Sep 18, 2003.

1. fliptight

fliptight Guest

welp i was at my friend's house and browsed through his aunt's photography soon to be displayed in an art show, and was inspired. woot me. here's their dog

[​IMG]

ok on this second one i actually noticed a good bit of softness on the corners at full telephoto so i did a tad bit of unsharp mask in this one. i may have just forgot to refocus it though (i had it on MF).

[​IMG]

and finally, something that caught my eye before leaving my girlfriend's apartment...

[​IMG]

cropped to 3:2 here cuz it seemed better that way. anyway i know i've been complaining about the A70 a bit but i was actually satisfied today, except for the softness i noticed at full telephoto. hopefully that was just a mistake on my part. tell me what you guys think.

2. Davan

Davan Guest

The second one seems overexposed, but it works. very good framing. good emotion in the photo. nice work! :)

3. fliptight

fliptight Guest

didnt want to start a new thread just for this but...

my cousin's WRX (looks stock but he got a boost controller, downpipe, and exhaust =o ). sleeper!

[​IMG]

4. Bliss

Bliss Guest

Don't forget the uppipe. ;)

These are good. You're getting better and better. I agree on the comment on the second pic from that one dude.

5. ismeshin

ismeshin Guest