TAT insecure..........need help

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by taxed upon, Feb 25, 2005.

1. taxed upon

taxed upon Guest

Okay...so I'm getting a brave idea I'm hoping I don't regret. So, I'm a decent/good looking guy who has decided to grow his hair out and since I work at a call center, I've grown a little bit of a beard. I have very dark brown, almost black hair, and have gotten this crazy idea to bleach my hair blonde and keep my beard black. I know the guitarist for Limp Bizkit did the same thing and got away with it, but Rock stars can get away with fucking murder. I was just wondering if anyone else has had the crazy idea of bleaching their hair blonde and kept different color facial hair and how did it look? Should I do it, or would that be utterly retarded?

By the way, my girlfriend says she'd kill me if I did it, but I'm hoping that it looks good so she doesn't kill me. Here's me:

[​IMG]

I grew my hair out to cover those damn ears...it's about 5-6 inches long now....plus a beard...except it's not like a Kenny Rogers hefty beard...it's just like 1 - 1/2 inches of scruff.... Anyway, I'm sorry to write a novel about such a boring subject, but I'm quite interested in what you guys think.

Agh....
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ryan_...f0e.jpg&.src=ph

Copy/Paste the link if need be.

2. NonpointGirl

NonpointGirl Guest

Well, I can't access the file, but I say go for it! Especially if you're going lighter; if you dont' like it you can always go back to dark.

3. anghe11ic

anghe11ic Guest

I would say if you want to do it....get it professionally done....you can totally fry your hair if you don't do it right

4. taxed upon

taxed upon Guest

I defenitely would get it professionally done...it's just the 40-50 dollars it would cost and then if I didn't like it, I'd be pissed. The real thing I'm scared about is if it is going to look ridiculously stupid...I mean of course after it's done I tend to be pessimistic, so I'll probably think it looks dumb...but I just hope it doesn't look as bad as I think it could look. Anyone seen ANYONE with this type of hairstyle?

5. anghe11ic

anghe11ic Guest

Call around to cosmo schools in you area...like at the high school vo tech or if there is an empire or something....most places will take appoinments cause its good practice for the students and they won;t mess up your hair....they are supervised

6. xela

xela So say we all!

7. quickone

quickone New Member

What....the fuck

8. DreamDemon

DreamDemon New Member

who cares if you fry your hair or not. it' snot like you can't cut it off and start over. I alway do my own hair, and i'm a girl... pretty long hairl, usually dye it brown and put blonde streaks over it... I think i fyou like it, or want to do something different, go for it... cut it off if you don't liek it.
    sorry for the typos, i'm kinda drunk an dhaving a bad nite, LIVE YOUR LIFE LIKE YOU WANT TO, (since it's hair, it's not like you won't grow it back. :))

9. ~*Pogovina*~

~*Pogovina*~ Whip it! Whip it good!!

10. phlashkill

phlashkill New Member

i did this. i bleeched all of my hair and went down my sideburns to the ends of my ears. the rest of my beard i left black/brown that it is naturally. but then i dyed the bleeched hair blue. i liked the way it turned out.

11. utanthony

utanthony New Member

:rofl:

damn recursions. they get me all the time