Injury workouts

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by The Pikey, Dec 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Pikey

The Pikey You don't know anything, so don't ask me questions

I just broke my right thumb recently, and I'm right handed. I was wondering if there are any recommended workouts (upper-body) that can go some-what well with this kind of injury. Or do I need to just bite the bullet and let it heal as completely as I can?

Thanks

2. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

whats your cast/restraint device like?

you could always suicide grip bench/military press/squats/etc depending on the cast and how much pain you have.

Chances are you are just gonna have to bite the bullet upperbody wise... hammer your lowers

3. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

You can still do some cable and machine exercises. What you'll have to do for the cable exercises is get an ankle strap and attach it on your arm or wrist depending on the exercise.

4. The Pikey

The Pikey You don't know anything, so don't ask me questions

It has a temporary cast/splint until I have surgery. The break is at the base of the thumb and will require a pin insertion to heal.

I can handle some pain, but don't want to be a hero and prolong the injury by doing something improper <--- I know that sounds weird with me asking, but I would hate taking a month or 2 off from doing any upper-body workouts, even though I may have to.

Thanks for the response.

5. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

If you haven't had surgery to fix it yet, just relax. Your chances of fucking it up again (and most likely making it worse) aren't worth any benfit you could get by continuing while your thumb is broken. At least wait until after your surgery and see what your doctor says.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.