FRK Injuries During Sex!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Mr.wonderful, Nov 7, 2004.

1. Mr.wonderful

Mr.wonderful Guest

So once I was fucking my girlfriend on the counter, she was facing me, while she was sitting on the counter. I was fucking her hard, she loves it hard.

Then I pull back too far, little man comes out, thrusting back to her I totally missed her and went under her smashing/scraping the head on the counter.

I thought I broke my dick, it started to bleed, I fell over and started crying. I couldn't touch it, and didn't want to look at it.

yeah this happen last year. I'm 27.

so tell your stories.

2. AresFD3S

AresFD3S Guest

My gf and I were going at it, she was riding me, still had her panties on, well needless to say, they slipped over and I got panty burn on the side of my dick. Hurt like a bitch to touch, to go pee whatever. No Fun!

3. sdsnakes

sdsnakes New Member

was fucking my ex in the ass, no lube, ripped my that little piece of skin under the head that you have if your circumsized...

4. poomanchu

poomanchu New Member

Amen to that, ive torn my frenulum at least 6 times this year. I should really go to the doc. It bled for almost an hour one time.

Another time when it tore she said 'i dont care, keep fucking me' :rofl:

5. NeoPaladin

NeoPaladin New Member

Hehehe... funny this topic should be brought up, actually. I was having sex with my fiancee last night, pulled out to finish, and wound up in a position where the nerve in my left calf was being pinched. I wasn't about to move, of course, since I was *ahem* in the middle of something, but by the time I was finished, my leg had waves of pain shooting through it. I wound up hobbling over to the bathroom counter to get cleaned up, couldn't move my left leg for about fifteen minutes after that. :bigthumb:

6. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

allright, I got one, wasn't my injury though. I was with this woman, missionary position, problem was she'd slide up a little with every pump, it got to the point where her head was cocked to the side against the head board, and her neck was bumping into the headboard every pump. I looked down at her and could tell she was in pain, she gasped out the word "easy" I just gave her a grin that said "too bad" and kept at it =P

she complained of neck pain the next day. It was the first time I"d done anything in sex without reguard for the other person's well being...and I liked it =P I think it was about then when I realized I had more freak in me that I imagined.

7. borborygmus

borborygmus Guest

wifey and I were having sex and she bend down while I bent up and we almost knocked ourselves out with each other's foreheads. We kept going though :)

8. sleev

sleev It's sleep, life, and death It's speed, coke, and

heh, my friend told me once his wife poked into his dick-hole with her nail by accident.
    the frenulum tear sounds the worst, though.

9. ~S~

~S~ Guest

Dick kind of curves downward, so one time in missionary I slipped all the way out and my dick ended up almost bending in half when I went on the "up-pump" :crying:

Shit hurt so bad I rolled over grabbing my dick in pain, too afraid to look for fear that I acctually "broke" it. When the pain subsided, my GF gave massaged it so it felt all better, only to have to same shit happen again 15 minutes later :(

Hasn't happened since that one time and I pray to God it won't happen again.....

10. Dr. Feel Good

Dr. Feel Good Yeah Baby This is All Part of a Routine Check up,

This older womanl I used to fool around with a few years back was really agressive in bed, she was the one that brought out the freak in me. Anyway we were going at it one night and it got a little more agressive than usual, she was a biter from the start but this night she was biting me so hard that she riped the skin of of my nipples and lip. When I told her to take it easy she looks down at me and says "I just can't control myself" it was the hottest thing at the tima and made me forget all about bleeding.

11. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

I've had my tongue ring get hooked on the pee hole a couple of times. Usually happens when we're drunk or being really silly. I always feel so bad when it happens because he jumps :eek3: ... luckily it's only happened a handful of times in the past 6 years.

12. sleev

sleev It's sleep, life, and death It's speed, coke, and

hehe, not really a sex injury, but this all just reminded me.

Once I was playing paintball (without a cup) and I was wearing these pants that have an elastic mesh in the groinical area. Well anyway I was squatting down, thinking I was protected by the bush in front of me and I got shot right on the head of my pee-pee.

ouucch!

13. Dirk Diggler

Dirk Diggler Guest

In college i was fucking this chick missionary while standing at the edge of the bed. I was "stirring the pot" and was a little intoxicated. My dick slipped out and I jabbed her right in her ass. She jumped up so fast and hurt all I could do was laugh. Needless to say i didnt get any for a while

14. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

my gf was on her hands and knees while I was fingering her. my fingers came out too far and my nails scraped against her lips and clit. She bled and that was the end of that session. I didnt even have really long nails either.

15. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

If I ever go to hang out or be around a girl and there's a chance for sex, I file the shit out of my nails. Scratched the inner walls once, she wasn't in great pain, but I didn't want to do it again. keep'em soft!

16. dnallivah

dnallivah Guest

Uncut bf ramming the hell out of me, all tied, me pierced, his skin caught and ripped the lil bit of skin that is between the foreskin and the penis....

Quite a bit of blood, but he finished me off :big grin:

17. imori

imori Phasma En Machina

I did actually, I just grazed her at the right (or wrong, depending on the way you look at it) angle.

18. sucker

sucker shifty

Was having sex in my parents house with my wife in the study on their computer chair (they don't know about that :mamoru: ) which was on wheels, well we got a bit carried away and had it leaning back a little when the wheels rolled out from under us, I ended up on top of her and she hit her head on a set of drawers. I felt so bad, but she still wanted me to keep going :bigthumb:

19. eurotrash

eurotrash Guest

:rofl: I don't think I've injured myself... ended up a little sore but that's pretty common I guess. I have had problems walking the next day though - I like to be on top, although I don't have a great amount of fitness... so I'm riding him until I can no longer move because I love it so much... next day I'm hobbling around at work, and my boss feels sorry for me because he thinks I overdid it at the gym :keke:

20. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

do, deep bleeding scratch marks all down your back count as injuries... i mean i guess they could but i shouldnt complain. I did beg for them after all. (seemed like a good idea at the time)

21. rebel

rebel Manchester United > All

not as special as you guys but this girl was giving me head and it popped out and into her eye. I didn't get much play for awhile after that. I was laughing though

22. sextech

sextech New Member

i was going at it with the wife once she moved for a better position lost her footing, slamming her ass on to my dick as she fell. i was hard as a rock and i curve stright up. so she bent my shit down as she fell, it hurt so bad i couldnt have sex for a week.and it tore the skin on her asshole. she bitched for a month

23. mamasan

mamasan Guest

tore my foreskin once when we were going at it really hard (i'm uncircumsized) *ouch*

24. FD3S

FD3S Guest

On more than one occasion I've masturbated so much that it rubbed my frenulum raw.

25. bdstbtch

bdstbtch New Member

One time I was in the 69 position, him on top, he got a bit to into it and started trusting his dick in my mouth and I just so happened to have my tongue towards the roof of my mouth. Needless to say, when he came back down, he ripped the little piece of skin that is underneath your tongue almost all the way back...I couldn't talk for almost a week. I do have a very long tongue now though. :)

And my current b/f...having a bit of rough sex one night, and ends up missing one stroke and jabs it straight up into my ass...like balls deep! We stopped for a minute, but kept going after that!