infinityxp, anybody heard of it? calling ceaze for his science knowledge

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by KingGargantuan, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingGargantuan

KingGargantuan ♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖

http://www.infinityxp.com/8/shopcontent.asp?type=home

supposedly, it's a workout supplement, i guess, but it also helps with focus and other ADD problems.

someone i know went cold turkey off 30mg of adderall every day and started taking this infinityxp stuff and is more focused and feels better.

any ideas?

here's the ingredients, all natural:
    Pueraria Lobata, Pueraria Montana, Pueraria Thumbergiana (The name comes from the Japanese word for this plant, kuzu), Vanillic Acid (A benzoic acid derivative used as a flavoring agent), Taurine (One of the few known naturally occurring sulfonic acids.), Niacinamide Ascorbate (Niacin), Adenosine 5' Monophosphate (Adenosine plays an important role in biochemical processes, such as energy transfer - as adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and adenosine diphosphate (ADP) - as well as in signal transduction as cyclic adenosine monophosphate, cAMP. It is also an inhibitory neurotransmitter, believed to play a role in promoting sleep and suppressing arousal, with levels increasing with each hour an organism is awake.), S-Adenosylmethionine , Caralluma Extract (Caralluma Fimbriata has been used to suppress appetite, and as a portable food for the outdoors as opposed to how we in the west have always used dried fruit and dried meat. It is used to suppress hunger and appetite, and enhance endurance
    throughout India.), Green Tea Extract, Aloe Vera Concentrate, Korean Ginseng

2. 4cd-Air

4cd-Air Rape seemed like the next logical step

after taking a pill for focus every day, quitting, then taking a different pill every day for focus, the placebo effect would be my first guess as to why it works for him

buy some and try it, I've never taken adderall so I don't know what effect you're looking for but it's worth a shot

3. Uglybob69

Uglybob69 I miss beer.

since adderall is an amphetamine I doubt this suppliment will do shit but it probably won't kill you

4. GuOD

GuOD mcflurry diet

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Blackberry Bold: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.162 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107)

My fridge brother welcome back

5. KingGargantuan

KingGargantuan ♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖

holla, how are things going with you?

6. GuOD

GuOD mcflurry diet

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (Blackberry Bold: BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.162 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107)

Good good.. I'm like a fat fridge now. U still lifting consistently?

7. KingGargantuan

KingGargantuan ♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖

ha, no. i'm leaner from surfing and not eating enough but i'm also weak as shit. i did some rippetoe a week ago. there's alot of crap going on right now that is making me feel like doing nothing. i'll get back into it eventually, maybe even this week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.