infection via bj with condom

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by GaryJules, Feb 27, 2005.

1. GaryJules

GaryJules Guest

this occured a week ago. now, a a week later, it seems like the underside of my penis head is darker than the rest. i am very worried as it is kind of sore. do symptoms come this fast? what should i do? what should i look out for? i dont know who else to turn to. im sooo scared. thanks

my friend mentioned it might be a hickey but i'm not sure about hickeys from oral sex.

i know there's a lot of information out there but my heart and head are just too numb to think right now. sorry for the inconvenience

i know i have this under vaginarium but i expect a loto f smart ass replies there.

2. GaryJules

GaryJules Guest

it's been a week and it's sore and purplish on the bottom part of the head where if i remember correctly most of the sucking took place. now, it doesn't hurt yet to pee but could hte purplish color and tingly feeling be a precursor to any potential problems? if i get a blood test would it show up yet?

3. GaryJules

GaryJules Guest

4. eligh

eligh Go To A Meeting

I don't think On Topic is the right place, I suggest going to a doctor immediately!

5. kingtoad

kingtoad OT Supporter

You'll be okay. Sounds like she just shifted a few gears too fast on the stick.

6. nukegoat

nukegoat New Member

On Topic is not a dumping ground for "serious replies" in regards to any and every topic. Certainly while I can appreciate your desire for a serious response, threads asking about your penis are not relevant "On Topic" material.

7. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

On Topic ==> Vaginarium