InFamous End Moment...(SPOILER - ONLY CLICK IF YOU'VE BEAT THE GAME)

Discussion in 'Gamers' Pulse' started by hellodon, Jul 19, 2009.

1. hellodon

hellodon

So I havent beat it yet but I gotta be getting close. Kessler just killed Trish. But here's the fucked up part. I got to the part where I had to choose between Trish hanging and the 6 doctors hanging. I didnt know which was which and I've been doing "Good" for the whole game so I figured the "Good" was to save the doctors....

So I started to climb one of the buildings and when I got to the top realized it was the Trish building and it didnt give me any sort of choice but it showed Cole yell her name and the girl hanging goes "Who's Trish? Get Me Down From here" so it was a fake Trish...and it showed the real Trish fall as one of the 6 on the doctors building. So I was like "oh shit" and quickly shut if off before it saved. Redid that whole part and knew which building was which this time - so I went to save the 6 doctors and THEN it WAS Trish on the other building and it started to show the same cut scene.

Just thought it was sort of bogus that it was inevitible that she dies.

Am I getting close the end? It seems like it. Just hopped in the sewer on this last Island and got some Thunder power which seems to be the last of my powers.

This game really is sick as fuck! I don't often finish games these days but this one has kept my interest the whole time. Ive even tried to play most of the side missions along the way. I dont know what my total play time is but it has to be way up there and I'm still enjoying it.

I had no interest in this game at all..but grabbed the demo one day just because I heard someone here mention that it was up...LOVED it. Went and got it at midnight when it came out because I couldnt wait to play more than the demo.

2. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

did the same thing. i shut it off after i figured out it wasn't trish. then i saved the doctors. you're pretty close. maybe another hour.

3. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

the end battle is pretty damn awesome... every time I see a post about inFamous, I feel like playing it again :o

4. Isamu

Isamu New Member

i need to beat it on evil now :)

5. Scud

Scud I'm an aquired taste.

I really liked the ending, I didn't see it coming. I'm looking forward to the potential sequel. Hope you liked the ending. And yeah, it was a bit of a twisted game, but still really good.

6. TeKKy

TeKKy Wut OT Supporter

I'm in the process, the fucking knockback blast not launching them kinda sux, I spammed that shit a lot.

Yea you're getting close to the end, ending was sick, I loved the game.

7. Corz

Corz ha ha! snikt

that ending had me screaming at my tv. I dont think I yelled at a single player game in at least a decade

8. greaser lee

greaser lee New Member

based off my last save file, it ends at chapter/mission 40. youre probably in the high 30's.

playing on the infamous side is fun.

once you get all the trophies, you wont want to play it ever again though. i sold mine on craigslist for $40.

if you did a playthrough on hard, play the next one on easy. you get more xp.

9. poin

poin OT Supporter

Last battle I got pushed to another island and had to do a reset. Game is good but terribly buggy.

10. Isamu

Isamu New Member

i never had it bug out..
    and yea the ending was great.. definatly a setup for a sequel

11. Boogieman117

Boogieman117 PSN: Boogieman117

I'm learning this the hard way, went through the game the first time on Hard as Good. Got a moron friend playing my copy of inFamous now on Easy/Evil and I'm all FUUUU because of this.

12. David02

David02 Guest

Just beat this game last night for the first time. Played through it on Normal and chose the Evil path.

I also LOVED this game. Great graphics, story, gameplay, etc. Haven't liked a game this much since Uncharted.