Inexperienced girlfriend. Tips? Anything?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Samurai_Boy, Mar 28, 2005.

1. Samurai_Boy

Samurai_Boy New Member

So I've been together with this awesome girl for about 2 months. We've really clicked and gotten close, and I could rant on all day how great she is, but, to the point.

(I'm a horny bastard. I'll lay that out on the table.)

She has obviously never really done "stuff" in a relationship. Shes finally really warming up to me fingering her. First few times she wasn't used to it, and was initially extremely tight. (I'm not used to this because my last girlfriend was very experienced).

Anyways, we went at it tonight, her pants got off, lots of fingering and what not, imput from my end, but shes really yet to even touch anywhere down "there" on me. It was slightly frustrating, but nothing big, kinda getting blueballed some times. I've tried a few times to passively move her hand down there while we were in the middle of it all, but her hand pretty much doesn't budge beyond my stomach, so I just stop trying. It would just be nice to even have her hand down there, much less eventually have her go down on me. (Although I'm plenty willing to shrug it asside and try to not worry about it, I'm not a selfish guy :o)

Anyways, ladies? Experienced men? Any tips, thoughts, or concerns on what I should expect out of this? Will she ever come around?

2. Laurel

Laurel New Member

just move her hand down there. if she says it makes her uncomfortable, tell her that she doesn't have to rub it or anything, just that you think it feels nice having it down there. Continue your makeout session, eventually she'll get hot enough that she'll stop thinking about it being down there and she'll start rubbing it?

it's worth a try at least

3. Samurai_Boy

Samurai_Boy New Member

Meh. Yeah. I'm just sort of trying to find a way for it to eventually lead into, well, full comfortability with it (this being hands, head, etc.)

Last edited: Mar 28, 2005
  4. Incog91

Incog91 Guest

Have you tried GHB?

5. johan

johan Active Member

Is she otherwise enthusiastic about kissing, petting, etc. but simply shy about handling the equipment?
    If so, then during one of the extended sessions where there's plenty of mutual passion flying around, then gently take her hand and guide her into doing what you want.

It's likely she simply doesn't really know what she's supposed to do, and doesn't want to "make a mistake" or seem slutty, etc etc.

Don't force it, just guide her along. Hopefully she will eagerly take this opportunity to play along. If she's not cool with that, don't sweat it. Back off and try again later.

If she's still not cool with it the second time, then talk to her about it. Just ask her if she's uncomfortable doing "stuff".

If by this time she's STILL not with the program...forget it. Drop her and move on.

6. DagoRcR

DagoRcR OT Supporter

just takes time, unfortunately

I'm in a similar situation, er was. Took me 8 months for 1st bj

7. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Explain to her that if she wants pleased you want pleased. There is nothing selfish about that. Most girls wont touch because they dont know what they are doing, and they are either scared they will hurt you, or scared they will make a full of themselves.

Let her know how much you like it, use your hand to guide hers in what to do. The closer she gets, let her know how much better it feels. Once she realizes she can do it on her own and still make you feel good...look out, cause most of the time (atleast with females I know) once they get a feel for things they like to go back alot :)

Just be open and talk to her about it.

8. Samurai_Boy

Samurai_Boy New Member

Thanks guys. I guess I just needed some easy advice like this to reassure me. I realize now that it'll just take time and stuff. I'm patient :)

9. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

patience is everything =) just give her time. she'll come around. guide her, dont force her.

10. HamTard

HamTard New Member

my girl was pretty scared about not knowing what to do and hurting me. just tell her that there is almost nothing she can do that can hurt you, other than squeeze super hard, scratch you with nails, or teeth.

11. inamorato

inamorato New Member

hehe she goes down and goes takes a deep breath... *blows* on your wang... youd have to spend 15 mins explaining why they call it a blowjob!

12. Repost

Repost PENCIL DICK

I don't know why it's called a blowjob :dunno:

Care to explain :o

13. Samurai_Boy

Samurai_Boy New Member

One more new thing, and completely different question...

She seems to enjoy me fingering her, but I think shes yet to really orgasm. I understand this, mostly because its definently her first time, and I know shes a bit up tight. One thing I'm sort of curious about, is the effect of going down on her, at least to moisten her up a bit, at the very least, to make it more comfortable and easier for my finger. But I'm actually really scared of freaking her out by moving my head down there, just because of her inexerience, and seeming fear to even touch me down there. :eek3: I mean, this girl doesn't even wear thongs for christ sake.

any suggestions?

14. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

If she is just shy, live with it for a while. Eventually she will get over it, or maybe she wont. Or you could be a total dick and get her wasted.

15. weakone

weakone New Member

Like everyone else said, just be patient. My SO now is the first and only person I've done anything sexual with. Needless to say, it took me a long time to get comfortable with everything sexual. And while he may touch me, sometimes, I just didn't touch him, ever. She really has to be comfortable with you and with being sexual. It also takes being comfortable with herself, which I wasn't (and still am not).

But basically, it just takes time. :)

16. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

Talk about stuff while you are not making out. Talk about it in general terms, talk about the two of you, talk talk talk. You'll at least get a much more firm grasp on how she really feels about "doing stuff," and you'll get tons of pressure free opportunities to insert your personal views about it. Open lines of communication can do wonders for loosening a shy girl up. It feels safe to know you can talk about anything.

17. fixmefixmyhead

fixmefixmyhead OT Supporter

dont know if its been said but what i usually do is just while making out and fingering, unzip your pants, take your cock out and start touching it yourself then put her hand on it and see what happens, that way she dont have to do the unzipping and what not... worth a shot

18. Ameter

Ameter Active Member

*shudders* I had a girl once who thought she was SUPPOSED to pinch the tip with her teeth every time she went up.

That ended fast.