TAT Industrial Piercing

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by wizeguy4, Nov 18, 2004.

1. wizeguy4

wizeguy4 New Member

I have been trying to talk myself into getting this done. And I think I have But what I am wondering has to do with healing time. I am currently working nightshift and will be going on day shift in about 3 months. At that point I will not be allowed to have it in for work, so I would need for it to be healed so that I can have it out of my ear for about 10 hours a day. Now I realize everyone is different as far a healing time, but is expecting this to happen unrealistic?

Also those who have it done, how painful would you rate it and what was your healing time about? Did sleeping on that side become difficult.

Sorry, I already know I am a pussy

2. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

i dont have a cartledge piercing, but i know they are painful, and take a LONG time to heal, upwards of 6 months for some people.

After 3months i wouldnt even take out the jewelery unless it was 100% healed. risk pissing it off.

3. RJ

RJ Guest

the back part of mine was fine... the front on the other hand was an absolute f*cker!!!
    its the thing that I've had done that hurt the most, and a fair bit of blood, as for sleepin on that side... I found it almost impossible, and the 3 months bit.. I think you might be hoping a bit there, altho then again you might not heal that quickly, I got told with mine that I could change it for 12 weeks and that it could take upto 6 months before it was healed... so you would be chancing it a bit with 3

4. Ice Rado

Ice Rado New Member

cart in general takes awhile to heal...i just have a single in the top of my ear and its always irritatin me randomlyl...and i can't take it out for more then a few hours w/o it wanting to close...and my friend go her industrial done and it felt painful when i held her hand...and shes had alot done...

work sucks though and its gonna be hard to evne get something clear to put in...sometimes they'll make an acception if u put something clear in cuz thats what i do w/ my lips

5. wizeguy4

wizeguy4 New Member

yeah the clear thing wont work unless it is not see at all. I work at a shirt and tie kind of place and even a normal earing is not really acceptable.

I am not real sure if I am going to get it cause this peircing seems to hurt the most, cause the most discomfort, take a long time to heal and seems to be very fussy.

it is however col as fuck to see, especially ones with a bent barbell, which is what I want but wsa told that I would have to start with a straight barbell