SRS Incredibly shy around girls Im rrreally attracted to

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by JakobwithaK, Mar 7, 2006.

1. JakobwithaK

JakobwithaK Titty fuck for the win!

Idont know if its just that im shy, intimidated, or social phobia, but I think its strange. The more attracted I am to a girl, the more held back I am. So bad, that I cannot be myself, I cannot even smile at them or look them in the eye.

Well there is this one I see everyday in class and its driving me insane. Its been like 5 months now and the most I said to her was hi, good morning, etc. Normally I am a very social person, but whenevr I bump into her or even see her, am around her...I get all shrivelled up in a shell and I cant come out. I dont think I have ever been so attracted to a girl ever than her. I want to talk to this girl so bad because Im missing out and shes probably wondering wtf is my problem. Do you think she is? Im sure 100% she is by now. She must think im mental or something.:hsugh:

I just bumped into her 10mins ago on the way to class and its too bad my mouth was full of food or I would have smiled, but I couldnt. I just had a wierd smile, but it was gay. OMG, im such a moron. :wtc::sadwavey:

I know im looking too much into this, but you have to wonder by now what she thinks of me.

2. miniml

miniml New Member

shes a man, man.

but seriously, maybe you should just start saying hi to her for a while until youre comfortable with that. then ssay something more. then one day, actually have a conversation. you kinda have to build it up slowly.

3. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Yeah. You just gotta ball up and try having a conversation. If you're intimidated by pretty girls in general, get practice on other ones before going to her. Soon you'll be able to look her in the eye and be yourself. But, that's only going to happen if you seriously work at it. And in my experience it's hard to change if you're already on a certain degree of shyness. Remember the quote 'you miss all of the shots you don't take'.

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

If you say to yourself 'i don't have a chance with this girl' then you might as well see it as a win win situation for you.

You always miss if you never shoot right?

Therefore if you ask her out and she says no, you can move on with your life, and if she says yes you got a date :). Say to yourself 'she has more reason to be afraid of me then i of her'

Is this what you really want ?? this is taking a thousand times longer then you should have wasted on this

Give yourself a chance, then your life will get some new glance.

5. Sneak

Sneak New Member

Man, i'm in exactly the same boat you're in, except the girl I'm in love with has a boyfriend... that she's been dating for like 2 years........ yea, it's probly a lost cause for me.

Point: you better say somethin to her before someone else does.

6. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Real key right there. Motivate yourself by assuming someone else will act on their feelings for her and you'll be left sitting there. Just take the shot.

7. Timdog

Timdog New Member

Remember that they are human beings. They have problems, they have areas that they need to improve, they poop, they eat, etc. They're not some goddess that is perfect. Stop thinking that. Just relax and talk to them like anyone else. And if they are disgusted by you, so what? Millions of other hotties out there like them. And, ones that are 10x better. And you CAN get them. :naughty: You just gotta believe you can, man.

8. JakobwithaK

JakobwithaK Titty fuck for the win!

i think the most important thing i need to do first is just stop worrying about what they think of me and do it. i have nothing to lose. I think im looking into this too much, but like this week ive had quite a few chances to talk to her since i bumped into her but little things made it impossible to talk. FOr instance, run into her in the hall, she smiles right at me, and a big smile and here i am with my mouth full of breakfast heading to my desk, unable to say anything and a tiny smile....which was lame.

I have to first figure out if shes into me or not, but i cant tell. theres times where i will hold a door open for her and she will say thanks but look down at the ground, and other times like the other morning will smile at me while walking by. But if I go near her work area, she wont stare at me at all. Girls do this eh, dont wanna be caught checkin out a guy hehe