FRK increasing load size/amount

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by spoofy, Dec 7, 2005.

1. spoofy

spoofy Chemically Enhanced

What can one take to produce more jizz? I'd be nice to drown my mate every now and then. I've heard of simply zinc and haivng a high protein intake..but I was wondering if anyone here has taken anything that has helped.

2. psalm

psalm Thanks niquesuave06 for the AV

Well, when I was taking tons of Lysine to ward off a cold sore, I was astounded by the amount of cum I was producing. I completely drowned my wife one evening, I felt like Peter North.

Not 100% sure if it was the lysine, but it's the only change I had made in my diet - and man, it was impressive.

3. keleko

keleko yes, he is

i can't exactly search, but there's a thread about this already, might even be archived

look up peter north and video and cum

4. xela

xela So say we all!

5. toyotaboy32

toyotaboy32 New Member

i don't know about taking anything but what almost always works for me is stalling my orgasm. for example my girlfriend will get me all hot and bothered. she will proceed to suck, f*ck whatever but will not let me cum and instead let me cool off back to normal operating size then pick up where we left off a little bit later. after something like that i produce a load that literallly fills her mouth. the cool thing is that you can make this very fun by just playing with your girl in public. mine will tease me all day by just bending over in front of me or giving me little peeks in while we are at the mall or whatever...then at night she is all mine!!:bj:

6. Grodius

Grodius New Member

Yeah definately the more you speed up to near bust and then slow down your load builds, the problem is the orgasm isnt as good for me if the load is huge.

Its still fun to cover a womans face in cum though so, theres kind of a trade off there.

one time I started laughing it was so much