increase in sensivity!?!?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by diesel, Sep 4, 2005.

1. diesel

diesel Guest

I am curious as to if there is a pill to increase sensitivity in the penis?!?! It takes forever to get off and I really do not think its the woman because it happens to everyone I sleep with... I just don't think I have the sensitivity that I should have...

2. TigerWoodsJr

TigerWoodsJr LSX Elitist Prick

don't think so... I think your doing something wrong.. you should be able to use a female to get yourself off...

3. diesel

diesel Guest

yeah i do but it takes so long.. i cant get off by a blow job.. never have been able to.. i dont know if its a mental thing or if its physical...

4. Peeps

Peeps New Member

How long does it usually take?

5. diesel

diesel Guest

well it usually takes about 15 min.. in that time, my girl has gotten off like 3 or 4 times

6. smokengoat

smokengoat Guest

you lucky boy! but yea take vitamin b pills there are also suppliments you can take but its not usually what can take its what youre taking right now.. any medicine antidepressents are a huge cause and add meds also pain killers alcohol abuse most drugs good luck

7. jmechy

jmechy Calmer then you are.

same thing happens to me, but i consider it a blessing. Most guys would be jealous that you can get your girl off even once before they shoot their loads.

8. RockChick

RockChick New Member

you consider 15min long?

it took me 45min to get my bf off with a bj... and i was the first to do so.... hehehe.

9. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

15 mins really isnt that long, and thats great you can get her off a few times before you do... maybe the BJ thing is mental, but physically you sound about right

10. sabin8401

sabin8401 New Member

Why would you want to last less than 15 minutes?

I admit, I last only 8-10 most of the time, sometimes more, sometimes less. I wish I had less sensitivity so I could control myself more. Consider yourself (somewhat) lucky.

11. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

you want to be a 2 pump chump? no thanks!