incompotent? plz help

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by raji, Feb 20, 2005.

1. raji

raji New Member

im 18 years old and im having problems having an erection, and when i do get one i have a hard time keeping it hard, am i becoming incompotent or could there be something else? however when im masturbating then it seems to be ok. so i can pop one and then start masterbating then it stays hard, otherwise it just goes soft.

2. Dogz

Dogz interior crocodile moderator

Its all in your head man, i had that problem a when i was your age. Best thing to do is not think about it. Im guessing you go soft when with your partner when u start thinking about going soft?

Dont worry, could be nerves or maybe just get a bit more experience with your prefered partners.

The main thing is.... just enjoy yourself!

Oh and its impotent not incompitant

3. dell8200

dell8200 Guest

YOucould take one of those "boner" pills they will make you hard on :mamoru:

4. Ractoon

Ractoon Shibumi in progress...

Erections don't really tend to stay super hard on their own, they may come up spontaneously but to stay that way they typically need some sort of stimulation. If you're actually finding that your erections are getting softer then that's more of a blood flow issue. Any kind of cardiovascular exercise helps, certian types of herbs, avoidance of stress,etc.

5. D-3vil

D-3vil Lurkerius Fantasticus

[email protected]

Your erectile dysfunction may be due to the fact that you're not used to have something other than your own hand pleasuring you. If so, it will disappear with time. Try using your hand less, and exploring more with your SO.