TAT Incidents with Body Mods.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by UncommonCreep, Mar 1, 2004.

1. I wanted to share a few little stories about problems/accidents I have had with my body mods.

I was getting my haircut on friday, I warned the stylist that I had an industrial and it was still sore. She said she would watch out when cutting my hair. Not 2 minutes later as she is using the clippers she catches the lower ball of the barbell and damn near yanks my ear off. Needless to say I was unhappy and she didn't get a tip.

The next day I was cleaning my car. After I got finished I about to hop in and drive off when a gust of wind pushes the door shut, the top of the door connected perfectly with my industrial. Oww...

The day I got my eyebrow pierced I went home to show my mom, she said something along the lines of, "That looks like it hurt", when I said "Not really, it was just a little pinch" she poked my eyebrow. I don't think my mom had ever heard me say fucking shit to her face before.

Those are a couple that happened recently.

2. mymilkexpired

mymilkexpired New Member

:rofl: @ fucking shit :rofl:

3. The look on her face was great. She is a very soft spoken, no cursing, bible loving, sort of women. She wasn't very happy with me for saying that, but then she realized what she did and said she was sorry. My Dad made me apologize later for cursing to her face. I tried to explain to him that that was the first thing that popped into my head when I was stuck with the sudden jolt of pain.

4. This one happened about 20 minutes ago. I was coming back in from my lunch break, and I reached up to itch my eyebrow. When I did that I brushed up against my eyebrow and the ball on the end of the barbell came off and rolled somewhere. Three old ladies I work with and I were on hands and knees looking for the damn thing.

After seeing all this, I am beginning to think I may be accident prone.

5. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

oh man.... I feel your pain.

when I got my nipple done, me and my ex were laying in bed when she reached over and smacked me for something I told her. She hit right on the damn 2 day old piercing. damn near made me cry.

3 days after getting my labret done, I go to kiss my daughter's cheek. she squirms around and smacks her head right on it. :wtc:

6. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

My hood barbell wiggles around when i wear tight pants. Well, sometimes it finds its way into uncomfortable positions. so i look like a guy rubbing around on my jeans trying to get it back where it belong. Just imagine a girl scratchign her crotch....you'll get the mental "wtf"

7. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

right after i got my second tragus, my boyfriend threw his hands on the side of my head to kiss me all silly like. WHAP. right into my tragus. I pulled away and spilled a string of curse words.

8. pir8penguin

pir8penguin Guest

a girl with fresh nipple rings hugged me around the head the day i got my helix pierced... we both yelped.

9. brew

brew Guest

My wife and I got one nipple done at the same time. Her left and my right, seemed like a good idea at the time.

Well after a month, she changed to a curved barbell, I still had the captive in. WELL, one night (in the dark) she was lying on me and went to get up and we were caught. We both had to shimmy over to the nightstand to turn the ligt on, cursing and screaming in pain. Needless to say she put her captive back in after that!

Not really a pain story, but I was talking to my neighbor's wife and it was a spring day, I was feeling really refreshed for some reason. When I walked back home, I realized my PA along with my cock was hanging out of my jean shorts and boxers!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it. After that I went and got boxers with that little button!

10. When I got the tat done on my upper back (right below the collar line) I went to my friends work and told him I got a tat done, before I could tell him where I got it done he pats me on the back (right on the fresh tat) and said "Thats awesome man". He then realized the crinkle he heard was the plastic wrap over the tat. I just squinched up my face at him, giving him "You suck at life" look.

11. SoKo

SoKo New Member

when i had my industrial for like a week, i hit it on something getting something out of my car, i screamed like a bitch :o

besides that it has been fine

12. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

my pa got caugth on a girls necklace and broke her necklace off... thats about the only incident i can think of

13. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

3 days after getting my second frenum, in a drunken stupor, I slept with a girl. Didn't think about it at the time, and felt great. But the next day the piercings swelled up so much it looked like a tumor grew on my dick. That sucked.

The day I got my nipples pierced, a friend of mine had a way of saying hello by hitting a person on the chest with both fists at the same time. I hit him back and knocked him across the room. That was last time he did that to this day.

about 4 months after getting my nipples pierced I ran into another friend I hadn't seen in a long time, he grapped my shirt to pull me close to him and yelled "where have you been?" I'll never forgett he look on his face as my reply was a horrible shrieking scream. I fell to the floor in tears. The scream was so loud that the club we were at turned the music off to make sure I was okay. That was day I took out my right nipple ring since it tore a good deal from that experience.

14. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Holy shit..im crying with both sympathy and laughter with you guys.

I got both my nipples done..it was maybe a week later and i was still in the, "Holy shit, i look cool" stage and so i walked around the house topless a lot, just staring. lol I was walking out of the bedroom when my cell phone rang. It startled the shit out of me and i turned abruptly and BAM! Slammed my tit right into the corner of the door. I hit my knees and answered the phone breathlessly with a " You bitttttch!!!" .

I work at a veterinary hospital. For my first lobe stretch, i chose what I thought was a cool stainless steel talon to wear. The fucker kept getting stuck on everything but i thought, okay..i can wait it out..it looks cool. Then one day, I had this cat over my shoulder carrying him to his cage and he manages to get its collar stuck IN MY HOOK and starts flailing around, with me yelling and trying to unhook him from my ear, the rest of the staff confused and trying to help. I went and changed it on my lunch break to a basic plug.

15. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

2 years ago, after I got my labret pierced, I was eating a sandwich and the flat back got caught in my teeth as I started to chew. I know everyone with a labret has done that at least once but holy shit, that hurt.

16. The Acclude

The Acclude Makin' love is cool, but sometimes she needs her h

:hs: :werd:

I was eating something a few weeks ago when I had my spike in for my labret...and I had just purchased a longer spike...well needless to say I forgot I had that spike in and sharp spike + cooter = lose :o

so now Im back to the stud which comes in handy :bigthumb:

17. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

lets see, where to start....haahhahahah

got nipples done when i was 16. i was an active bmx bike rider at the time. was at the local skate park one day riding some ramps. lost control of my bike, slid down the ramp, and both rings got caught and ripped right out. blood everywhere. wasnt a pretty site

had my center lip pierced. was bouncing at a nightclub. an angry patron punched me square in the mouth. lip swelled up to the point where you couldnt see the ring. had to pinch my lip and have someone else clip the ring to get it out. needless to say i wasnt pleased

had a 14g industrial in my right ear. went out drinking with some friends one night. someone at the bar had a little too much, decided they didnt like my piercings or tattoos. he started a fight, i tried to back off and he swung and got me right in the ear. swelled up like crazy, next morning i retired that piercing.

i could go on and on, but i'll leave this to let some others tell there stories

18. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

:rofl: quit fighting!

19. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

believe me, i dont go out of my way to find them. they find me.

20. kiss kiss bang bang

kiss kiss bang bang New Member

it seems that everytime i get my lip pierced, i get punched in the mouth a day or two later.

21. michael

michael FLORIDA > *

i had just started gauging out my ear and i had a 12g tongue barbell in there.. i went on the back of a waverunner, on a tube.. fell off.. hit my face into the water going pretty damn fast.. whole thing went through me ear, balls on the end and all.. :wtc:

22. TurboDerek

TurboDerek My favorite meal is horsemeat and rice.

my nape got caught on the blanket the night I got it. 4 hours later my wife wanted more blanket and she dragged me over with it by the back of my neck.

23. rekcals113

rekcals113 Guest

this was a couple months after getting my eyebrow pierced, but it's another barber story. but this was with a comb. i had just told her that my eyebrow was pierced and to watch out for it, even tho it was healed by then, but she was combing my hair down, snagged the barbell, and pulled. i wouldn't be surprised if people heard me the next store over

24. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Jesus god.

25. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

These stories are horrible. I feel so sorry for you people who had to go through stuff like this. My stories seem like nothing compared to you guys.