MMA In the Lauzon episode of Tapout

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Kevin, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Kevin

Kevin New Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (SAMSUNG-SGH-I617/1.0 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.6) UP.Link/6.3.1.17.0)

Was it just me or was Dan starting to get annoyed by the tapout guys? maybe for trying to get him to switch gyms

2. teep

teep New Member

they just seem annoying in general :dunno:
    i mean i think the sponsorships and support they give fighters is great and all, but i know i'd be annoyed if a bunch of guys in gay halloween costumes that only watch the sport and sell tshirts were telling me what i had to do to be a better fighter.

also that was before kenny and joe fought.

3. Kevin

Kevin New Member

Wirelessly posted via wap.offtopic.com (SAMSUNG-SGH-I617/1.0 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.6) UP.Link/6.3.1.17.0)

they are definitely annoying but other fighters on the show have done a better job of hiding it. after the fight, mask said something to dan and he almost ignored it and went back to talking with his trainers. maybe im reading too much into it

4. Gogoplata

Gogoplata Guest

Dan and Joe have two 30 page threads on The Underground about how disgusted they are with the show and how poorly it was edited.

Outrage @ Tapout is running amuck over there.

5. If they had any class they'd run around MMA gatherings in a hot dog outfit or something.

6. Optamix

Optamix New Member

Why sadly? It seems to be a working marketing tactic for them. They are just out to make a decent living, more power to them. They are also helping young fighters in the sport grow.

I'm not a huge fan, but everyone is out to make some $$ and I'm not going to get down on them for that.

7. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

I am pretty sure the guy with gold braces trained in BJJ for a long time.

Also, we saw them at some smokers and they hung out forever taking pictures with everyone and every kid that walked up. And were not loud and annoying.

I think they are gigantic douchebags. But pretty cool of them to pay so much attention to the kids, especially in a neighborhood where 99% of the kids couldnt afford a tapout t-shirt.

8. Optamix

Optamix New Member

Pretty sure Punk Ass trains. He seems to be the one that corners if a coach can't make it and in an episode he was sparring with Matt Hughes and messing around.

9. ChampKind

ChampKind New Member

Alicia Sacramone av :big grin: