SRS In one week will be my one year anniversary

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by MP, Dec 5, 2004.

1. MP

MP New Member

of being drug free. I am happy about that:wavey: I'm going to tahoe to celebrate and get away from school for a weekened.

Just felt like sharing because it's something I've been working pretty hard on since I stopped.

2. eligh

eligh Go To A Meeting

Good stuff, congratulations. I will have a year clean on Jan. 5. Feel free to post in here more often, we need some people who are actually clean to share how it worked for them. There is a thread called My Story where you can tell us your story if you have not done so already.

3. MP

MP New Member

I don't really have a story, or method. I just stopped all together and stuck with it :dunno:

I guess I could pull off some story but I'de probably end up embelishing (spelling?) it, and I wouldn't want to do that to other people in here.

4. eligh

eligh Go To A Meeting

Well, your history from when you began using to when you stopped is all part of your story. I'm sure something made you want to quit, like it became not fun anymore, etc... Check out my story in that thread, more than 50% is about what it was like when I was using ... and how shitty it ended up getting before I was really ready to quit. Anyone who's quit usually did so because it was no longer fun, so just share about that .... no embellishment necessary.