In NYPD Police Academy need help

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Kevman05, Jul 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevman05

Kevman05 New Member

hey guys, im more of a reader. But i finally made it into the NYPD police academy. and i need some serious help supplement wise. During the running my legs get extremly fatigued and during the pushups my body starts to shake and buckle eventually because of the acid building up in my arms. Are their any supplements that can help so i can push myself and make it through those extra pushups or those extra laps? thanx in advance. I kno i will get use it in eventually but i need some extra help.

2. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Guest

Well really after the first couple weeks you will get used to it. But in the meantime you could try stretching before and after you run. Really no supplements that will help you. Just suffer through it. It will get better don't worry. I would like to ask you a question though. What qualifications do you need to have to get into the police academy? Like education wise.

3. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

Sounds like you're just out of shape? It should get better as time goes on.

4. nitak

nitak New Member

you should wait at least 2hrs before working out. running/doing push ups on a empty stomach is easier. also don't take any supps that increase pumps (creatine, NO). you could try supplementing with citrulline malate, beta alaine, and lastly stretching.

5. Skeletor

Skeletor Guest

Improving writing skills should be higher on your list of things to get done.

6. shawn4element

shawn4element OT Supporter

Just push through it, you don't need any supplements.

7. Layman

Layman New Member

[​IMG]

Sergeant Kirkland says congratulations.

She also says for you to suck it up, pansyboy. You're just out of shape and you'll feel better within a matter of weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.