In Car MP3 player?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Slownlow, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Slownlow

Slownlow New Member

Does anyone know of any companys that sell a in Car MP3 player? I would like to keep my factor head unit. I would really like something that has a small screen with allow me to navigate through the music. If anyone knows of any or has had any experence with any that they recommend please let me know.

Thanks

2. Kieffer87

Kieffer87 Orly OT Supporter

Ipod or other portable mp3 player with radio adaptor :dunno:

3. marcel

marcel New Member

yes a radio adapter... its not expensive and it works:big grin:

4. MtroidPrncss

MtroidPrncss New Member

The Griffin iTrip is a good radio adapter, because you can set it to any station you want in order to get the best sound. Also, on some new cars there are spots to simply plug in your iPod.

5. bobide

bobide New Member

i'm sorry but no it is not a good one. For the price you get a decent and compact device but it packs NO power at all. What i mean is if you are lucky enough to find a clear station in your city as you drive around you will find yourself being overridden from either nearby stations or from the station that WAS quiet and nonexistent when you selected it but is now blocking your ipod's signal. The best part here is that this no longer quiet station though strong enough to knock out the griffin itrip your car's radio can barely lock onto it the signal is so weak.

in conclusion, look at other transmitters. Something that is actually STRONG.