In bruges...

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by jamesthegreat, May 29, 2008.

  1. jamesthegreat

    jamesthegreat Dont be Jealous

    Joined:
    May 22, 2008
    Messages:
    61
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Woodstock, GA
    does anybody know when this will be on dvd???
     
  2. BrandoSabbins

    BrandoSabbins New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2005
    Messages:
    29,904
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    ATL
  3. jamesthegreat

    jamesthegreat Dont be Jealous

    Joined:
    May 22, 2008
    Messages:
    61
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Woodstock, GA
    oh...ha

    of all the ppl to respond.....

    ;/
     
  4. BrandoSabbins

    BrandoSabbins New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2005
    Messages:
    29,904
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    ATL
    naturally


    see you tonight


    nohomo
     
  5. Mr. Pelham

    Mr. Pelham Guest

    Caught this the other night and I laughed my ass off 80% of the time, the other 20% I was :eek3:

    Extremely well done, I enjoyed it a lot and I'm going to pick up the DVD. It was a nice fun movie and had some good laughs with it.

    some funny quotes:
    "Ken, I grew up in Dublin. I love Dublin. If I grew up on a farm, and was retarded, Bruges might impress me but I didn't, so it doesn't."

    "What are they doing over there? They're filming something. They're filming midgets!"

    "Why didn't you wave hello to me today when I waved hello to you today?"

    that last line busted me up :rofl:
     
  6. PunkInDrublic

    PunkInDrublic Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2003
    Messages:
    13,895
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    seattle
    was this good? i kind of want to see it
     
  7. Mr. Pelham

    Mr. Pelham Guest

    I really enjoyed it, my GF hated it; probably because she wasn't getting the jokes and was hard to understand what they were saying.

    she couldn't understand why I was laughing so hard. She fell asleep :hsd:
     
  8. Combine

    Combine OT Supporter

    Joined:
    Jan 1, 2006
    Messages:
    11,583
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Ann Arbor, MI
    so funny and so :bowdown: at the same time

    loved it when he was on the boat, and was like "he's too far away, no way he can hit me"
     
  9. iwishyouwerebeer

    iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2006
    Messages:
    32,592
    Likes Received:
    5
    Amazing.
     
  10. MrBlonde

    MrBlonde OT Supporter

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2002
    Messages:
    22,382
    Likes Received:
    36
    Location:
    :wisconsin:
    I must have watched a different cut than you. It was an alright movie with some good parts but not great the entire way through as advertised.
     
  11. Mr. Pelham

    Mr. Pelham Guest

    Right, it wasn't "amazing" by any stretch, it was a good fun movie that brought some laughs...
     
  12. BBSLM

    BBSLM New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2008
    Messages:
    540
    Likes Received:
    0
    Great fucking movie.

    You dont know karate.
    [chop]
    argh.
     
  13. chemicalviper

    chemicalviper OT Supporter

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2007
    Messages:
    19,348
    Likes Received:
    50
    Location:
    Gurnee, IL
    I watch that part at least 5 times :rofl:
     
  14. The two main characters in this movie really make you like them. Definitely one of the better movies and really gripping for quite awhile at the end. :bowdown:
     
  15. planeh

    planeh Guest

    yah it's not "amazing", careful in how you read iwishyouwerebeer's reviews and opinions, I'm not sure what goes through her head sometimes.
     
  16. Jackie Treehorn

    Jackie Treehorn Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2002
    Messages:
    23,688
    Likes Received:
    0
    Jesus, when he knocks out the lady who tries to hit him with the wine bottle. :rofl:
     
  17. k9n

    k9n Member

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2003
    Messages:
    208
    Likes Received:
    0
    +1! I felt the same way
     

Share This Page