in a pickle here...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by PostingWorld, Sep 30, 2006.

1. PostingWorld

PostingWorld Da Man with da plan

ok this is kind of a weird situation, but im really clueless here. ok, ive been talking to this girl now for little over 2 months i guess it is, but ive known her for over a year now. we have been hanging out non stop this past month, and i asked her out a few weeks ago. we have been dating and all etc etc.

well, we have not had sex yet, but we have talked about it and we were planning on it. she is still a virgin, and i'm not. the only thing we have did is i have fingered her and we have did it in her house with her mom in the next room three or four times, and in my truck twice. well, yesterday, her mom reads a instant message conversation between us about us wanting to fuck.

obviously, her mom was not happy and grounds her from seeing me again. now she is grounded for 2 weeks without seeing me except at school and 2 weeks without her phone. So weekends, I can't talk to her at all, and during week i just get to see her at school. to say the least, im not sure what to do. even after two weeks, we will never (for a very long time), be able to hang out by ourself again.

So what I'm wondering is...do i just break things off and find someone else? or stick with her. she really is an amazing girl though, and its only 2 weeks...

2. themolsen

themolsen New Member

-edit- i misread. if you can never hang out again alone, i dunno, that pretty much seals the deal, doesn't it?

3. PostingWorld

Well for the next two weeks. But after that her mom will let me come over, but she will be with us.

4. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

high school age, or younger I'm guessing?

If you're wondering that, I doubt that you have that strong of feelings for her...

You seem to be primarily motivated by sex. It's only been a month, and you're "planning on sex". What's the hurry?

I'm sure your mom read the convo, and thinks you are pressuring her into sex. Heck, from reading your post, I'm kind of thinking the same thing.

My advice would be to move on. It sounds like you would not be the type who would be willing to wait a long time to get what you want from this girl.

5. PostingWorld

no thats not it at all. i don't mind waiting to have sex, honestly it doesnt matter to me when if ever. im just saying is it worth waiting on her if only time we get to be together is with her mom?

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

why are you asking us?

That's a question YOU have to answer.

Eventually, her mom would let you to be alone again, but you would have to earn back her trust.

7. PostingWorld

Yes I know, sorry I was just really down last night. Its been hell this week.