in a current limp slump with my current partner

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Morbid, May 31, 2007.

1. Morbid

Morbid Guest

for almost a week i have gone limp during sex. i stay hard during oral but once i put it in her vagina, it goes limp. we been having sex for 3 months with no problem but recently i was heavily sedated and tried sex. i went limp after a good 20 minutes. ever since i keep thinking about that and i go limp. my heart starts racing and goes real fast. any pills i can take to slow down my heart? please help

i still make her orgasm by giving oral and she is understanding, but wants me to get back in the rhythm of things and so do i. just wondering :hs:

2. Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo ミ★ Mikel's POZ Partner ミ★

its all mental. you need to keep thinking about her and what yall are doing... you said you keep thinking about the time you went limp high and so that seems to me that would be the obvious answer.

3. Morbid

Morbid Guest

yeah i know, i do but it still happens then she gets all sad like its her fault. and that makes me feel like shit,

4. Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo ミ★ Mikel's POZ Partner ミ★

my fiance is diabetic so sometimes he has problems if his blood sugar isnt ok but I know its not me so its ok. We just relax a bitch and try again later

5. SgtGumby

SgtGumby New Member

why were you sedated? what meds? what happened? what are your diet/health/activity levels like? you still getting morning wood?

6. R6_rider

R6_rider Pure Awesomeness

i would say try to excersise to get ur blood pumping and during sex keep ur mind on the things that turn u on, instead of that incident.

7. Lateralus

Lateralus New Member

I've been having the same issue, no problem staying hard while I'm getting head but as soon as I put it in it's gone, it really sucks.

8. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Are you overworked, overtired, over stressed, using drugs, drinking? There are a lot of reasons for equipment not working.

For me and my ex-wife it was because I simply wasn't attracted to her. :mamoru:

9. Lateralus

Lateralus New Member

For myself I would say it's because of our current relationship problems, I won't get into them right now, but I can say I am attracted to her so I don't think that's the problem.

10. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Well, sounds like you have the answer - your mind is the most powerful tool you have, and if you're having problems maybe you should work on them.

11. Justin636

Justin636 Active Member

Going limp is part of life... shit happens. But once it happens and the girl freaks out or blames herself or you get all emo about it, the next time you go to have sex you cant help but worry if it will happen again. Guess what? It will because its in your head.

Try a new position and focus on her. Forget anything else going on.

12. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

We already told you in your first thread. This is all mental. You've got to stop stressing about it when you aren't even having sex, and especially when you are having sex.

13. Abomb

Abomb New Member

funny you say that, I couldnt get it up with my last girlfriend for the same reasons :mamoru:

14. Morbid

Morbid Guest

I forgot to mention that I had a back incident which caused me to be on 3 different meds. I told the Dr. about it today and he said its unusual but it happens. i also been getting a little depressed and mood swings. i would be mad at work and not want to talk to anyone at work. he told me to stop taking them and recommended me to physical therapy. as soon as i got on the meds, it started happening, so he said to take it easy because it should be out of my system in 3 days. :hs:

15. Morbid

Morbid Guest

back pain, i was on ibuprofen, norflex, and ultram. i had a spasm last wednesday. my diet is okay was crappy and still kinda is. i dont really exercise. i walked alot on monday. no morning wood.