SRS In ~2.5 hours my best friend and the girl I like...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by eddygordouk, Aug 27, 2009.

1. eddygordouk

eddygordouk LOLerskates and ROFLcakes

will be most likely (90%) hooking up tonight. I am not angry at either of them. Hell let the best man/woman win, it just sucks royal balls that I didn't. Shitty thread I know, but there's no one else to chat to and I just finished dtalking to myself for 2mi on the walk home from being with them :wtc:

2. eddygordouk

tomorrow is going to be refreshingly painful I foresee. Find out what happened and move on, ah let the good times roll

3. Nick Gerz

Nick Gerz OT Supporter

4. Ford4Life

Ford4Life Guest

Does he know you like her? If he does, that's a pretty crappy thing to do to a friend. Bros before hos.

5. eddygordouk

Hmm I'm not sure. They were both drunk as HELL and I can't drink at the moment so there was no use. Hes a good friend and she has the hots for him, why should I interfere? It just sucks really :hsd:

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Does your friend know you like her?

7. eddygordouk

I'm not sure if they'll really hook up as a couple per say, but there's little doubt they won't be doing something tonight at least. And perhaps maybe turn it into something more. Shittier even is that while I knew this, the girl who I liked also had a really cool friend that I was clicking with a bit. When I went to meet up with them all for the 2nd time today ( had meet with them earlier before heading out to be with my good friend and some others) she was with another guy that looks like shes interested in also. So I was totally in the lose. Fuuuuck somedays things just really fall apart

8. eddygordouk

Again I am not sure, but tomorrow it will all come out. I think its best I tell him tomorrow, it will make him telling me what happened help me get over her easier. Might as well get the whole thing out in the air rather than just finding out whats up and playing it off. :hs:

9. eddygordouk

I got my jaw broken indirectly because of her also. Boy does that make the whole healing ordeal I'm going through blow

10. eddygordouk

can't really sleep now. What to do what to doooo

11. bOOlet

bOOlet New Member

It's alright man I'm stuck on a friendzone girl right now the worse

12. Forget about him. Forget about her.

Has anyone told you that the big blue sea has many other fish to catch?

Besides, stop thinking what someone else does. Focus on WHAT YOU DO.

13. jedimasterELMO

jedimasterELMO Beer, boards, and Android

:werd:

Keep yourself busy and don't let whatever you might think eat you up.

14. schmitty101

schmitty101 You might remember me from such films as "Dig your

Sounds like they have a thing with each other and you secretly admire her from a distance.

If you don't say anything to either of them, then don't expect them to not hookup because they should just assume you like her or something like that.

I don't understand. You like this girl but you never said anything to her and now your jealous that your friend got her? Next time make sure to bust a move.

15. eddygordouk

Did say something to her. Told her about how I felt but got friendzoned. Ah well somethings just don't work out. Never really told him because he never really seemed interested until very recently. It's not like I didn't try, it just didn't work out :o That's how the wind blows though, just gotta move on :sadwavey:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2009
  16. eddygordouk

lol cheers for the input but I would def not call her a tramp. If anything I could see it as a rebound fuck after she just got out of a 3 year relationship but who knows, it might turn out to be more. Shes an awesome girl, actually one of the coolest I've met in this town, which owes a bit to why I'm down about the whole ordeal. True about the drama and jealousy though, its there right now inside me but I'm pretty good and moving past. I hate that shit and would like to keep both as great friends :hsd:

17. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

Then thats that you tried and got friendzoned she's fair game to your friend there is no point telling him how you feel about this girl b/c its only going to make him feel guilty about hooking up with her but he shouldn't b/c she's obviously into him. Sucks but thats life man :hs:

18. eddygordouk

Yeah I don't want to tell him but I feel I do. Its a hard decision really but I hate bottling things up when it comes to people that are close to me. Its almost like I would be more happy that he knew and could still go on with her because I won't be upset. I am only upset about the initial outcome. She went to him fair and square so I'm down, but that doesn't mean he or she should end it, I just want to congratulate and moan it out once and for all :mamoru::hs:

19. SpacemanTrees

SpacemanTrees New Member

hey man dont let it bother you it will only make u look worse. me and my friends been in this situation before every weekend. U right man best not interfere there are plenty of fish in the sea as long as you manage not to drown in it.

20. amze

amze New Member

I don't get why you'd friendzone yourself, or allow yourself to be friendzoned outside of highschool. There is more than one girl in existence, focusing on one girl to much is a waste of time if she isn't returning it all back. You either have a physical connection for some fun, or an amazing unexplainable mental/physical connection and that's when relationships come into play. Or you have a friend, and more than likely she isn't better than any of your guy friends so leave her as an acquaintance at best.

I've dealt with the friendzone shit, more than anyone could even fathom.. in highschool though. Get some experience, go on some dates, and it'll all come together. Learn to have fun and don't think about any one girl to hard, you'll know when it feels right and it's okay to do that.

21. Nucleartiger

Nucleartiger Clemson makes my nipples hard

So what happened between them? Did you ever tell them your feelings?

22. tenxia

tenxia OT Supporter

That sucks...

23. katt_85

katt_85 OT Supporter

I've been in that exact situation before. I think its best not to tell your friend. It may help you feel better for a while, but it's not fair of you to say you liked her first and make him feel bad about it. Not only does he like her, but she likes him back. Why bring it up? There are plenty of other women out there.

24. LOLZILLA

LOLZILLA New Member

I've been that "best friend" so many times that it's damaged several relationships. :rofl:

I only felt bad about it once. All other times it was game-on and I didn't know my friends "liked" the girl. It's not my fault they were too timid to do anything. :hs:

25. gkremian

gkremian New Member

So, I glanced over most of the responses that were anything more than "that sucks, better luck next time" and I've decided to tell you that if you're really all that concerned with this issue, then you should change what you don't like.

I'm not saying that you should tell your friend, or tell this girl, because it would just create tension where there shouldn't be. I'm saying that you need to make yourself high-value, inspire some confidence in yourself, and don't be so timid so that you don't get stuck in the friendzone. Any time you get stuck in the friend zone its because of something you did, or more importantly, didn't do. You'll just be kicking yourself even more every time you get into this situation and you see your friends hooking up but you're stuck, awake, thinking about how you can't fall asleep.

And don't listen to the "follow your heart" crap. Change your world to what you want it to be.
    Don't be the timid guy, anymore.