Imploding.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Boosh Dag, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

So I recently moved to Orlando to go to Full Sail for Recording Arts as kind of a masters ontop of my BA. Anyway, I left NJ with a shitty relationship echoing in my head (and I'm still pretty hung up on it). So I got down here tryed to do my thing for about two months. Put myself out there, tryed to meet people and women.

I've made about 6 different attempts at parties and bars to initiate with the lady folk. I either get shot down right off the bat or things seem like there going really really well and I get a number, I'll call a couple of days later and I never get a call back, I then try a text a couple of days later and never get a thing.

I don't really know what I'm doing wrong. I also have a poor self body image even though I know I dont look "bad" I don't look great. I've since become obsessed with food and the gym. I go every morning at 6:45 before class and then base my entire day around when and what I'm supposed to eat. My day really concists of gym, class (till noon) and then sitting around my room doing nothing untill going to the gym again the next day.

I havn't been out of the house in like 2 and a half weeks and im going crazy, but I also cant bring myself to go out because my body isn't good enough and I have to go to sleep early to get to the gym...

I don't know what this rant was really for...but I'm incredibly lonely and I'm doing it to myself and I don't know how to stop. help. :hs:

2. Muffin Man

Muffin Man New Member

uhhhhhhh have you seen how many hot ho's go for ugly ass dudes. it's all about confidence brosef

3. Jack Horner

Jack Horner Guest

Wait...why can't you go out? I have to wake up at 5:00 every morning, and I still find time to go out. I just go out earlier in the day. Do that.

4. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

I don't know who to call or where to go because I have to eat at home and I stopped drinking while I'm doing this whole thing.

5. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

Well...I had tons of it but I still got shot down, so I figure going to the gym like a mad man will get it back up.

6. Funklordtoejam

Funklordtoejam New Member

Don't know what to tell you, Chief. Maybe you are going after the wrong type of girl.

7. Jack Horner

Jack Horner Guest

You're in Orlando, go to the beach. Why do you need to go WITH someone? Go by yourself.

8. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

you should read some of those books, i actually enjoyed reading the game. it gives you an over view of what you should do, and is also a story. getting in shape will help, but you mainly have to focus on your inner self, build yourself up from within

9. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

first off, bro's before hos.

don't even try with the ladies till you make some friends. Just take my word on this. you have no interest in being one of those people that doesn't know anyone but his GF in the entire town, so you don't need a girl right now.

befriend cool guys. make a life for yourself first.

why go to the gym in the AM? you have all afternoon free. workout then so you can have a nightlife.

right now you need to work on yourself. the ladies will follow.

10. lauren

lauren Active Member

jersey hu? pics?

11. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I want to see what you look like. It's not the main forum where people will pick you apart. I genuinely want to see because there have been a few guys who have come in this forum with a bad body image and when they posted a picture we all saw that they almost always didn't look bad at all. Sometimes it gave them a nice confidence boost and made them realize that it's just all in their head and they need some confidence. Because as others have mentioned, that's the thing girls really care about most is confidence.

12. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

Took these just now after I got out of the shower:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

...i cant really smile on cue. :hs:

14. Funklordtoejam

Funklordtoejam New Member

15. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I've used this many times as a good way to bring attention to the fact I go to the gym when talking to girls.

If I'm at a bar and am drinking (diet)pop instead of booze people ask why. I then tell them I was at the gym earlier and am going tomorrow morning so I am not drinking. It's kinda :greddy: but it works. Because it isn't you just walking up and flexing, it's them asking a question and the reasoning is you are dedicated to the gym/healthy lifestyle.

Although going to the bar without friends is probably not something you do... just sayin

16. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

I do it when I'm desperate to get out of the house. I find it really hard to meet people with out a couple of friends around though. The first weekend I was down here I met some dude at the bar and ended up in tampa watching his girlfriends kid while they went to score coke...:wtf:

17. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Well going to a bar on your own means you have balls, so it should only be a matter of time would be my guess.

Just make sure you don't tell other people you are there solo and that you haven't really made any friends yet. Not to many girls (I would think) would be to reseptive to a guy who has no friends and is new in town.

18. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

you look like you'd be cute if you shaved :wiggle:

19. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

When I had my hair down to my chin and a huge beard I did pretty phenominal with the ladies actually. :naughty:

...but yeah....havnt shaved in a couple of days.

20. Abomb

Abomb New Member

get a hair cut, hairy

21. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

I'm growing my hair back ou to its former glory at the moment.

[​IMG]

Not the most flattering picture but I'm trying to get it back to that length.

22. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Don't listen to him, I think your hair is hot the way it is. And just as I thought, you are in no way unnattractive. Build up some of that confidence, because physically you have a lot to offer to the ladies :bigthumb:

23. ///M Pilot

///M Pilot New Member

Dude... head up to Alehouse on ladies night (I think it's Thursday) on Alafaya. With exception to downtown, most girls from UCF tend to congregate within a 5-ish mile radius of UCF itself.

Just go sit at the bar, order some food, have a drink or two.. there's plenty of girls up there.

24. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

I live with in a 5 mile radius of UCF and when I go out I still have a serious problem actually meeting people because I'm always by myself because the few people that I do know are under 21. I think I might hit up the ale house and see how it goes though. The diet and no drinking can be put on hold for a day I guess.

25. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

Thanx.:hs: It's just building the inner cofidence back up after being torn down the last couple of times isn't really working out, thats I figured if i can get rid of the gut and the love handles I can get it nice and high again.

edit: nice and high translates to about average...I've never been to good on the self esteam.