impingement syndrome- wtf

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Birdhouse in ur Soul, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Birdhouse in ur Soul

Birdhouse in ur Soul omg a girl! Pam>Karen and The Office Crew #8

I have been seeing a doctor for chronic fatigue syndrome and while checking my neuros he tells me I have this impingement syndrome in my shoulder. When I work my shoulders they hurt like hell....but I thought it was just normal. My arm also falls asleep alot faster than the other. So he said most people need surgery to correct it, but I have been reading alot of people suggest therapy too. Anyone have any suggestions?

2. Ricey McRicerton

Ricey McRicerton New Member

I'm going to go out on a limb and say with something like that, I'd take the physicians advice over an internet forum. :dunno:

3. Birdhouse in ur Soul

Well, of course :o But I was curious if anyone had any experience with this. I want to get a second opinion and maybe someone here has had different drs opinions :dunno:

4. jessb20hatch

jessb20hatch Let's bang like Myosin & Actin

Try physical therapy first. We have a few patients with it but relating from different causes.

5. Birdhouse in ur Soul

I saw the orthopedic who specializes in shoulders. They took xrays and they said the problem is in my cervical spine- its too straight, no curve. So I see the neck guy next week. Any insight into that? You seem to know a little something about something and I cant even find anything online that I can read and understand :mamoru:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.