Impending breakup.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by -=Likwid=-, Jan 31, 2008.

1. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

Living with my gf that i've known for almost 10yrs, but been dating for 10 months, and living with for 2 months.. I don't think it was too fast to move in given the history.

I don't want to lose her, but I have a feeling her and I are going to split fairly soon.

just needed to vent.

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Why are you going to breakup? What problems are you having? I understand wanting to vent but no one will care without details.

3. Intraweb

Intraweb New Member

Hmmm do you get this feeling because you don't feel you are connecting with her as much? I get that feeling a few times and... you know at the end of the day, it's always the breakdown of communications excuse then again that's always the excuse for a dumping.

4. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

with that explanation id bet failure to communicate.

5. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

details son

6. iwishyouwerebeer

:shock:

7. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

Realizing you are not meant to be is priceless, don't let anyone tell you different. For everything else there's MasterCard! :rolleyes:

In seriousness, it just sounds to me like the spark is going away. People can slowly drift away. I'm going way out there, but if you sense it's coming, than you already know the answer. Now it's just a matter of time before it crumbles. Good luck with it mate, it'll fucking suck I know that much, but fuck it, if life didn't have it's lows, how could we truly appreciate the highs.

8. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

It's a mixture of things her and i argue about.

To mention a few:
    *Fair amount of money spent on things we need and don't,
    *How good or bad we take care of each other when sick,
    *Whether or not i trust her with her friends (the majority are mega-sluts),
    *She has a habit of sweeping issues under the rug instead of discussing them like adults (i'm 26 turning 27, she's 29), and
    *Her freedom to do what she wants (even though she has that freedom anyway).

She's having a "late 20s crisis" and doesn't know what she wants to do with her life - which doesn't seem to include me. We've had a couple talks only because I want to know if i'm in a relationship or not, and she can only come up with 'i don't know'. She's mentioned that there isn't anyone else, it has more to do with the rest of her life.

9. AnD Im SpEnT

AnD Im SpEnT New Member

that sucks man

10. BradUF

BradUF Guest

She says I dont know because she is out there being a slut.

11. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

You shouldn't have to ask if you're in a relationship or not. But because you did, any answer other than 'yes' is a 'no.'

12. iwishyouwerebeer

Ahh. Other than the "you don't take care of me enough when I'm sick!" those are all pretty plausible problems. A late 20's crisis can be a pain in the ass, I was talking about it to my bf and his friends last night. He just turned 25 and the others were 25 and 26 and already they were talking about how freaked out they were about their late 20's. Panicking that they aren't sure WTF they are doing with their lives (not my bf, luckily he's the one with his head on his shoulders). But anywho, it's the same kind of situation people (mostly women) have when their husband has a mid-life crisis. The person having it will try to deny it while also whining about how they don't know what to do anymore. But yeah, I'd be alarmed that she doesn't seem to include you in her plans for the future.

My only question is right at this second, how do you really feel? Do you feel this is a phase that will maybe pass or you are getting really sick of her in general just over this recent change?

13. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

it bothers the hell out of me, is how i feel right now. she's acting less mature than what i knew her as, which is one of the main reasons why i started being exclusive with her. i'm tired of wasting my time with girls, and want to spend my time with women. It may be a phase, but with the influence of some of her friends, i'm not really certain. But yeah, it raises a red flag with her uncertainty of including me in future plans.

we're supposed to talk tonight. i'll post an update later.

14. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

I'm sorry to hear that..... The only thing you can do is give her some space to clear her mind and give yourself enough space/attention to concentrate on you and figure out what YOU are doing /w your life, and why you are in a relationship for instance who is choosing to sweep things under the rug, and or why she has 'supposedly' slut friends!!

15. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

so they can go slut out together... yay! get cheated on ftmfw!
    :ugh:

16. iwishyouwerebeer

updateeeeee

17. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

wow that sucks. maybe she went on the pill (or off) recently and doesnt like your smell anymore

18. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

:rofl:

19. Redneck Shinobi

Redneck Shinobi Well Jules, the funny thing about my back is that

My girlfriend starts the pill tomorrow actually, waiting to see the results lol.

I'm interested in an update too,

20. -=Likwid=-

-=Likwid=-

update: she drove back into town, and was affectionate right away. We had a shower, then got it on. Afterwards we talked for a few hours, and aired a lot of shit out. I don't think we're done talking, but there's been a baseline set for wanting to try. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt about fidelity on her trip, given it was around -40 and colder in that area at the time - lots of stores and nightspots were empty if not closed. I know the people she stayed with and visited, none which are threats.

a new day, didn't go as i thought, but taking it step by step.