images on different browsers

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by oshinnluv, Apr 27, 2005.

1. oshinnluv

oshinnluv New Member

Help! I'm creating my first website and am having trouble viewing the pictures I uploaded in browsers other than Netscape. How can I edit the html code so that the images will be supported on all browsers? Or am I way off and is there another solution? You can see the site and check out the source code at the link below if you're willing. Thanks for the help! :bowdown:

deeperrootsbrewing

2. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

Jeez Erin.... You're not very good with paths, lol.

3. oshinnluv

oshinnluv New Member

I created the page using Netscape Composer. This is my first try at a website. What can I do to make this thing work? I've read a bunch of tutorials and learned basic html code but nothing seems to address my problem. Any help/guidance is appreciated.

4. P07r0457

P07r0457 New Member

perhaps you need to look at the source for your images and look at WHERE you're trying to pull them from.

5. Zourn

Zourn 16-bit Ninja OT Supporter

Not trying to be an ass, but if you're not doing anything really complicated, I would reccommend writing webpages in a text-only editor, such as Notepad or EditPlus. I use editplus only for the tag coloring.

6. WERUreo

WERUreo Imua!

There's your problem right there... Use Notepad instead. It would be really good for you to learn HTML with a text editor first. Then, if you wanna go with a WYSIWYG editor, you'll have the basics down already and will have an easier time figuring out what extra crap your WYSIWYG editor threw in there. Personally, I'd go with Dreamweaver, but even Frontpage is better than Composer...