WEB image uploader that watermarks as well?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by huligan, May 9, 2009.

1. huligan

huligan weed pro

hello webmaster lab... i was wondering if there is a well made image uploader script that does the standard create thumbnail/display code for websites and web forums. i would also like the script to watermark the large images with a website name.

so basically if someone clicks a thumbnail that was output by the script, it takes them to the uploader site to view the larger image, and the larger image has a watermark on it for the uploader site.

i did a google search, and found some results, but wanted to find out if you folks in here might have experience and a preference for one over another.

thanks in advance!

:x:

2. DnA02

DnA02 Hey, how YOU doin?! OT Supporter

3. huligan

huligan weed pro

i probably should have mentioned that i did see the thread on the first page about uploaders that you linked me to. i checked the uploaders mentioned there before posting my thread last night.

from what i could tell from their feature pages, none of those scripts mentioned in that thread watermark images. they do all the rest of the things needed though.

really wondering if anyone has any experience with one that does all that those do, and also has the ability to watermark images.

EDIT... ok im a tard. just saw the last post in the thread has the uploader i need. THANK YOU!

4. m3s3lf

m3s3lf *Jeep Crew*