Image Assistance

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Boogieman117, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Boogieman117

Boogieman117 PSN: Boogieman117

This might be in the wrong place to post, but I need some creative help with images, and I know that Mac users or more creative then PC users most of the time, and I didn't feel like being shredded to bits in the main Offtopic section.

I need some serious help with replacing two banners that are on my rescue squad's site. Unfortunately, I have no clue on how to use Photoshop well and have no creative ways to putting together a decent looking banner.

This is the top banner that lives on the front page of the entire site. This eyesore is the only thing from looking like a complete Joomla rip. :)

If anyone can post any replacement banners, in the same resolution, with a red and white color scheme with an ambulance, star of life type theme, I'll be forever in debt to you.

Thanks a ton,
    Boogie

2. omgwtfbbqryan

omgwtfbbqryan OT Supporter

this would do better in the main forum with a paypal award

3. aphoric

aphoric Even if god did exist, it would be necessary to ab

If you posted the URL to the site and some source images (YOUR ambulance, images owned by you, not stolen off some other site), that would help also. And a paypal reward, even $20, would also get more responses.