I'm totally screwed

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CT Cubs Fan, Apr 9, 2006.

1. CT Cubs Fan

CT Cubs Fan New Member

I've been friends with both halves of this couple for a while. I'm closer with the lady half and thats why of course, I'm screwed. At this point I'm not really even friends with the guy anymore.

To make it brief:

- She was the one I vented to about my bad relationship.
    - I'm the one she's vented to about hers.
    - We talk all the time.

Her situation:
    - Dated guy for 5 months with no problems
    - They were both the first they told they loved
    - One day for no appearent reason, he tells her they're going on a break but that he still loves her and proceeds to change the facebook status to single and such and then acts normal.
    - He tells me later that hes not sure if he really loves her
    - They're still in this break
    - I don't see it ending well

Problem: I think I might be starting to have feelings for the lady, in which case my gut tells me to distance if not cut it off entirely. It would be pretty dick as I am really the only person at school that I know of who is there when she needs to just freak out. What do you folks think?

Last edited: Apr 9, 2006
  2. bowrofl

bowrofl New Member

The guy was too much of a pussy to dump her so he told her they should go on a break and hoped she'd lose interest.

That's how it seems to me anyway... what a moran :mamoru:

Why are you screwed? If she feels the same, and you'll treat her better than this dude, what's the problem?

3. Vailripper

Vailripper Daywalkers have feelings too.

Seriously, that guy sounds like such a douchebag.

I don't really see a problem with moving in...in less she is still in the whole meltdown mode and still trying to get over the relationship, in which case I would probably step back a bit. The only thing I really see as being a problem is getting friendzoned.

4. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Why is it dick to date someone when you are the person they come to to talk?

5. scribblec

scribblec New Member

you have been friendzoned she will probably never see you in the same way you see her, your like her gay best friend she never had

6. CT Cubs Fan

CT Cubs Fan New Member

I'm not dumb enough to move in while shes still freakin out about him. I also worry if I have been friendzoned, its kinda tricky with that shit. I've known people who managed to avoid that in similar situations but I think its prob just luck.

7. notsousual

notsousual New Member

If you both don't care about losing the guy as a friend, then I say go for it. But whatever you do...BE HONEST about it. I've been in this situation many times (im the one being lied to, not the one lying) and I've never been told the straight truth. So at least redeem yourself as a person if you two start thinking something will happen and be up front. As soon as it happens. Because while there isn't anything wrong w/ being with her per se, if the right amount of time is given to the situation (i.e. don't just jump in cuz you are overwhelmed with feelings), but you need to go about it the right way. Alot of relationships come out of failed relationships, or friends, or friends exes and whatnot...but you have to go about it the right way. Don't be a douchebag like this guy and lie about it. Then you're in the clear.