Im Torn... Help Me Mopar Crew

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by PUREVIL, Mar 16, 2007.

1. PUREVIL

PUREVIL More Money Than Brains Croo

Im >< that close to buying an SRT8... Im really torn between the Charger and the 300c. Im leaning towards the charger, I like its styling a lil more, it seems more outrageous than the 300c. I also like the fact it seems more like a muscle car (if you can have a 4 dr muscle car) instead of a luxury car.... thoughts?

2. 396Hawk

396Hawk Active Member

My advice - don't ask for opinions, get the car that you want.

3. deusexaethera

deusexaethera OT Supporter

I'd rather have a powerful luxury car than a powerful muscle car. The 300c won't get you a speeding ticket every ten feet.

4. PUREVIL

I rarely ask for peoples advice on things like this but im kinda torn I like them both.

5. SRT Charger is way to sexy not to get.

If you want a fake ass looking bentley then yeah go for the 300C. I would personally take the Charger. In black to be specific.

Edit: Also if you like the bland look of the 300 go for it haha. Charger looked like it was chipped out of stone by hurcules himself.

6. PUREVIL

Either car i'd get in black. Id like to do black wheels on it as well. It will go good with my 2 other black cars and 2 bike motorcycles :big grin:

7. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

I'd go for the Charger. It's cheaper, and the 300C doesn't have all that nice of an interior to make it a real luxury car anyway... plus it's picked up too much of a ghetto bling image now.

And the Charger looks much cooler.

8. Up2nOgOoD

Up2nOgOoD New Member

charger

9. Ronin

Ronin Guest

i hate retro cars like the charger, a 300c might be a knock off a bentley but a charger is just a knockoff of a performance legend.

but thats just me, if u want a charger then go for it, just get whatever fits you best, whatever fits your need and whatever fits your comfort zone

i could care less about the interior really, if im getting a car minded towards performance, interior luxury means jack shit to me, people need to quit being such pussies about how nice their interiors are. as long as it makes sense and things are properly organized and the seats are comfortable enough for me to relax in.

if u want a performance car get one that has real performance, if u want lux go lux, going in between just means compromises at this price point

10. PUREVIL

I really wish they didn't name the charger a charger you know? chargers shouldn't be 4 doors. I think the car is great and but chargers should be 2 doors. Charger it is... the black SRT8 that was local sold 2 days ago anyways. WOOT!

11. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

This Charger is certainly more true to the spirit of the original than the last one. And if it had to be a two-door, they wouldn't have made it at all. Full-size coupes just don't sell anymore; people want the utility of a sedan in a car that big.

12. PUREVIL

Perhaps.... one of the cars I really look foward to is the new challenger. I know I'll be adding that one too.

13. Ronin

Ronin Guest

this goes back to people being pussies again

14. victimizati0n

victimizati0n New Member

they are both ugly, but i would get the charger, because it isnt copied off of another companies design.

15. Ronin

Ronin Guest

why does a design copy even matter at all?

16. deusexaethera

Demonstrable lack of creativity + intellectual property laws + Chrysler isn't Korean. Yet.

17. PUREVIL

18. Ronin

Ronin Guest

yet there is no effect on the driver

who gives a shit

god guys are such women about their cars these days, what a joke

19. deusexaethera

Meaning what, exactly? What qualifies someone as being a woman about their car, not counting the normal car-fan stuff that no doubt doesn't count as womanly behavior?