I'm tired of trying to get numbers

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by creep, Jan 31, 2005.

1. creep

creep Guest

Because I never follow through with it, it's difficult for me atleast to initiate the first step.

Plus I can never say the right thing, it's always "Do you want to hang out sometime" and I have to come hate saying that.

Plus the girl has heard every pick up in the book, so what's the point of that.

Also, asking for numbers on my part, is just not comfortable -- it's awkward, I'd rather be given a phone number than ask for it.

2. jag6984

jag6984 New Member

join the club

3. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:hs: i think guys work hard in trying to get a girl's attention... or whatever you want to call it. i think it takes guts to ask a girl out. :o i'm trying to do more of that myself. i mean, i'm confident in myself, why not be confident and ask guys out? ;) i don't care what people think of me, so i shouldn't care if i get turned down. there are plenty of fish in the sea ;)...

so far... i've only made the first move with one guy that i liked. :o but that's a start, right? ;)

4. creep

creep Guest

I don't know... it seems that I feel more comfortable when talking to a girl, rather than having to ask a question like asking her out. You know, I can talk to a girl, but when it comes to asking her out -- it's rather difficult, but maybe I'm saying the wrong words.

I have trouble with the first step, if I get a number does that mean everytime I call the girl, that's a date opportunity?

5. Auream

Auream New Member

If you've been talking to a chick for a while and things seem to be going well, but you don't want to actually ask for the number, you can usually make her give it to you. Just cut off the conversation at some point (look at your watch or whatever), and say that you've really had a good time talking, but you have to go. But you'd love to pick up where you left off sometime (or whatever... obviously you want to be a little creative here). If the chick likes you, she'll likely say "Well wait a second, you don't have my number! Here it is..." and proceed to write it on your hand (which is usually a good sign).

And there ya go, you didn't even have to explicity ask for it, she offered it to you. Obviously if the chick really isn't into you, she isn't going to offer her number, but then had you asked for it she likely wouldn't be welcoming your call even if you did manage to wrangle it out of her.