I'm tired of being sick v.can'tworkout

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by hootpie, Dec 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hootpie

hootpie New Member

I've been going to the gym consistently for 2 months since starting and I've had to deal with all sorts of stupid illnesses lately.

Christmas Sunday I got the stomach flu. I still went to the gym on Tuesday and did chest, but I couldn't go on Wednesday, Thursday and today because of it. I would go tomorrow, but now that my stomach flu is gone, a stupid fucking cold has taken it's place.

This shit is out of the blue too...I've been loading myself up with multivitamins and vitamin c along with eating well and staying warm. No one I have been in contact with has been sick either, so I don't know where the fuck this stupid shit is coming from.

Cliffs: I want to work out, but I can't because of the stomach flu and now a cold. :madfawk:

2. hootpie

hootpie New Member

A week later and I'm still fucking sick :madfawk:...I might one more full week :wtc:.

3. getjacked

getjacked Guest

solution? become more active and get a good night sleep

4. hootpie

hootpie New Member

I've been sleeping ~12 hours a night for the past 4 days :hs:. I've also been taking 3000mg of vitamin C along with a regular dose of multivitamins + lots of water.

5. getjacked

getjacked Guest

you skipped the part of being more active.

6. hootpie

hootpie New Member

While I'm sick?

7. J3ss1ca

J3ss1ca New Member

i was really sick in november with bronchitis and i tried denying it at first and kept going to the gym, but when i had to do my cardio and had coughing attacks on the tredmill, i figured it was time for a rest :hs:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.