im tired of being fat...

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by mask of obsidian, Mar 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mask of obsidian

mask of obsidian OT Supporter

So as the title says im tired of being fat. I have been a big kid my entire life and well, im tired of it. I was never forced to eat healthy and that is probably my biggest problem. Well that and eating unhealthy snacks. I mainly need help on what to eat on my poor college kid budget. The other main concern is how to avoid being so hungry at night, I think that is what really hurts me.

I want to start going to work out again like i used to. I have a decent amount of muscle from working out off and on throughout high school and so on. Any help on a workout routine would also be greatly appreciated it.

I really want to stick to my diet this time, I realize everyday that i need to do something and its definately time to start. Thanks again for any help.

2. pt

pt New Member

3. mask of obsidian

works for me, thanks

4. funspankme

funspankme New Member

crack made alot of my friends go thick to thin.... kinda drastic though if u ask me but they had fun...
    well im done with the asshole comment..i didnt laugh much at it anyways.. try reading, here and other fitness webpages... thatsobvious.. read read and read more, u will do that if you're serious, it would take alot of writing from people to tell you what to do when u could search and read all by urself. then after you're informed ask questions to the more informed..

and also crack does work... dont mix it in water though.. snort it..

5. mask of obsidian

sorry...

6. 5.10-Crux

5.10-Crux New Member

good luck

7. truth

truth Don't just stand there, bust-a-move!

pfffffffttttttttt

i just read the newbs guide to fat loss and do not agree with that psmf section of it

fuck that. it's great for beginners who are actually going to take charge of their fucking fat ass and DO WHAT IT TAKES to get to where they want to be

i was a skinny kid in korea, naturally thin, both parents are thin, then i moved to america where i lived with my grandmother who spoiled me. well guess what happened. i became a fat FUCK. happy meals galore. i loved food.

carried on to about last year where i actually started to learn about bodybuilding in general, how diet+training works, etc. etc.

http://bodyrecomposition.com/products/ebooks/purchase.php

if you want to kick start fat loss, and you're actually willing to do what it takes, i would recommend you buy lyle mcdonald's rapid fat loss book. he outlines the whole psmf and you make it fit to your body fat level, activity level, etc.

the fatter you are, the longer you can go on this diet. i'm doing a 6 week cycle (tomorrow is the last day of my 2nd week) then doing 2 weeks at maintenance (eating enough calories that my weight doesn't change), then perhaps doing another cycle which will end on june 1.

if you don't think you have what it takes. i would recommend you take a look at this:

http://challenge.1fast400.com/challenge_9.html

that's basically how i eat when i'm at maintenance. eating healthy, making good food choices, and keeping up with lifting and cardio. you will become familiar with oatmeal, chicken breasts, tuna, veggies, olive oil, milk, protein powder, etc.

best of luck to you.

8. 240 KA-T

240 KA-T New Member

remember, if there is anythin that is a "quick fix" it wont work. good luck

9. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

you snort coke, not crack, you smoke crack thats the point of it.

10. Sh0kka

Sh0kka New Member

if you in college like myself your best friend is the FOREMAN grill. even if you dont have a kitchen where you live you can buy this and buy some beef like a pound+ for 2 bucks for 80% lean or $3 for the 95% lean.

11. mask of obsidian

yeah i have a very large one, i rarely eat beef but i make a lot of chicken breasts on it.

12. funspankme

funspankme New Member

haha hey dude thanks for clearing that up lol i was just joking anyways.. but yeh i guess my friends do coke not crack lol..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.