I'm thinking about cutting my bulking cycle short. :hs:

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by xpinchx, Feb 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

I hate using the "not enough time" excuse, but I think it's pretty much true now. Don't get me wrong, I have time to work out, that's not my problem. But between 2 jobs and full time school it's so hard to get my calories and protein :hs:. It's gotten to the point where I get probably about 60% of my protein from shakes just because I never have time to prepare food. I'm also in danger of outgrowing most of my pants. I wasn't exactly lean when I started bulking this time around. I'm normally a 34 waist, I was 36 when I started, and I'm really pushing into 38's now.

I'm not sure if I'll actually cut, but I'd like to just plateau it for now and maintain the best I can. If I lose some weight in the process, that's okay with me as long as I don't lose any strength. I'm still making enough noobs gains that I'll probably still gain even if I'm not on a caloric surplus. :hs: So today concludes my 2 month bulking cycle :wtc:. 205 -> 220. As it gets closer to summer I'll probably try again and clean bulk when I get more free time. I wouldn't say I've been eating dirty, but I'm probably putting on weight faster than I should.

2. Zaffir

Zaffir OT Supporter

2 months, 15lbs, and you've put 4"s on your waist? That seems like a lot of fat to me. :sad2:

3. Devil

Devil I have become my terror. OT Supporter

lower your cals?

4. ideeosinkruhcee

ideeosinkruhcee With time and tons of food, I'll someday upgrade t

dont stop the bulk. make do with what time you do have. prepare meals in advance, peanut butter sandwiches are the easiest 4 in 3minute preparation. in the mornings you can still make 5mins to make something. bring food with you, eat during lectures. just don't cut yourself short.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.