SRS i'm the ex-bf and i'm watching her rebound some guy

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by the_rebirth, Dec 2, 2005.

1. the_rebirth

the_rebirth embrace

its only been 6 weeks since we came out of a 2.5 year relationship, this guy was the closest friend she had the last few months of us dating. she now goes between flirting with me, and pledging her alligence to this new guy that she "loves".

the kicker is that in the long run i see us getting back together, and i believe she does too.

do i just sit here and wait for this shit to crash and burn? say something? i'm persuing other girls but i want to keep some connection with my ex because of how charged our relationship was :ugh:

2. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Stop watching. Get your own life.

3. quid

quid I Piss Excellence OT Supporter

id find a superhot peice of rebound ass for myself....

4. the_rebirth

the_rebirth embrace

easier said then done when i was planning to get engaged to her?

i've been out on a few dates in the past six weeks, but this doesn't change how i feel for her?:ugh:

5. SeeVinceRun

SeeVinceRun Currently In Prison OT Supporter

*edited*

Last edited: Nov 5, 2010
  6. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Does this sound silly to anyone else? Sheesh! You two broke up after a 2.5 year relationship, she is banging another guy but you claim that you and her will eventually get back together. You're wondering if you can spoil it by getting back involved... Sounds like someone is really having problems moving on...

BTW what kind of "great relationship" ends up with the two people splitting, banging other people, and then planning to get back together?

7. you know me

you know me OT where the douchbags play

I'm in the same situation man. My ex of 9 months broke up with me, had sex with me after that, claimed it ment nothing, registered here to "keep an eye on me", and she's now dating her best friend of 5 years. I have moved on and I have a new g/f myself who is great. But even with that it still hurts to see her with him. I wish I could help more man. But maybe it would be best to start considering that you two aren't getting back together, or maybe it's better to jsut consider cutting her out of your life for a bit.

There is really nothing you can do to help ease the pain anytime soon other then talking to people, friends, faminly if you are that close to them. I don't know about you but I consider OT to be my friends.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2005
  8. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

If that is true then she has got some major issues and you are better off without her.

9. you know me

I was in very bad shape after she dumped me. I was depressed and suicidal so she had justifiable reason to worry.

10. DiggityDogg

DiggityDogg Guest

Oh, I misunderstood then. I thought you were saying that she was doing this for other reasons...

11. you know me

Nope that's why she did it

12. Sorry bud but girls don't wait for guys. Unless you keep fucking her regularly, you'll be a thing of the past real soon.

13. the_rebirth

the_rebirth embrace

Which is fine...

But telling me six weeks ago how she wants to be with me after all we've been through together, and then a few weeks later telling some rebound she loves him :ugh:

I posted this when I was going through a shittier period, it goes on and off with me, I guess its just normal at points to miss her alot more at some times then others :hsd:

14. the_rebirth

the_rebirth embrace

This use to be a forum where people gave experienced opinions, just like the vag was, you got both sides of the story. Now it seems like people just say what they want to? :dunno:

15. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

You said that you are watching her with this guy. STOP WATCHING. You're only causing yourself suffering. Anything else from us is just icing. You need to let go, and move on. Do whatever it takes to do that, but this MUST be your goal if you intend to be happy again. Fill in the hole with other things until something else or someone else comes along. Be resourceful.

16. the_rebirth

the_rebirth embrace

I have a few friends who are in their late 20's that got involved early, and then split up to see what else was out there before getting back together. It's fine if I end up finding someone, or she does in the long run, but i've seen it enough times to know sometimes people have to see what else exists before committing for the longhaul. I thought this was pretty normal? I'm not having issues moving on, its just how I feel, i've made no effort to try to ruin what she has now, I already know what I accomplished in the relationship and if she can truely find someone better, good luck with that.

17. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

I remember talking to you about problems you were having with this chick a couple of years ago. Do you ever think that if you're having this many problems for such a long period that maybe you just aren't meant to be together? :dunno: